The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Shame it didnt happen earlier, could of got adkins. but fair enough for him leaving talking about leaving us in a better state is rubbish thoug. hopefully well see through this season and the new man will sort it out. mcdermott being free got to be the best option, poyet would be good but wed never afford the compo. other then that id take di mateo but that will never happen.

what did you lot think of chris dawson thought he passed the ball well but needs to bulk up to help us next year.hopefully with redders and nayls well see more of him in the remaining games

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Betting now suspended on Brian McDermott getting the job.

meant to be announced tommorow. looks a good appointment although i thought that about warnock. hopefull for 3points saturday get rid of relegation threat and then in the last games play some youth and see who we can rely on next year:)

• 1 month later...

Looking foward to next season now trying to get over excited with rumours bacause usually nothing happens. But hopefully next year we can give it a good shot haven't felt to positive about Leeds in a while , and feel Brian Mc can give us a good feeling again. If we can get some good signings and get rid of the dross then it might lead to a packed stadium again which I'd love to see because when ER is full I feel were be very hard to beat:D

• 2 weeks later...

With McDermott telling Phil Hay that we have made offers for four players, who would you like to see us bring in.

Here's a few players we have been linked with this week,

Carlton Cole

Matt Mills

James Vaughan

Reece Wabara

Stephen Hunt

Adam Le Fondre

Eric Lichaj

Dean Whitehead

Noel Hunt

Titus Bramble

Jordan Chapell

I would like a few of them.

• 2 weeks later...

With McDermott telling Phil Hay that we have made offers for four players' date=' who would you like to see us bring in.

Here's a few players we have been linked with this week,

Carlton Cole

Matt Mills

James Vaughan

Reece Wabara

Stephen Hunt

Adam Le Fondre

Eric Lichaj

Dean Whitehead

Noel Hunt

Titus Bramble

Jordan Chapell

I would like a few of them.

Matt Smith, the first to sign reasonably pleased with that and will see what the lad can do. Hopefully more will follow soon, linked with lots of strikers would say we need a prolific scorer but don't see that in Stokes or Hunt. We definetly need pace and quality in midfield, Tommy Rowe looks likely if we can get something agreed, looks a decent player.Hungry and of a young age to add to our experience.

• 1 month later...

A good point yesterday you can see we still need improving but if we can get that the league looks as tight as ever and with the newly found optimism at the club we could have a chance.

Great to see Rudy as captain' date=' he had a great game yesterday :D[/quote']

1) agree we still need to improve.

2) agree Rudy led by example & MOM

3) Would add: Kudos for the manager getting tactics just right in a difficult game, that must give the whole squad even more confidence in him :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Well it was only a matter of time before Bri Mac went so who next.

Dave Hockaday is the rumour at the moment but who is he :P Other names been batted around are

Zola

Festa

Ranieri

Allegri

Dave Jones (plz god no)

Roberto Carlos

With Cellino wanting a coach and not a manager I like Redfearn given it with Carbone along side him.

• 2 weeks later...

You need someone with experience of the championship,and what it takes to get out of there.Good choices would be..

Hollaway

Hughton

Lennon

Not sure a novice manager or a manger who does not understand the culture is a good idea.Even keeping McDermott with more money to spend would be a better option..

P.S - My dad is a Leeds fan,so I have a keen interest ;)

You need someone with experience of the championship' date='and what it takes to get out of there.Good choices would be..

Hollaway

Hughton

Lennon

Not sure a novice manager or a manger who does not understand the culture is a good idea.Even keeping McDermott with more money to spend would be a better option..

P.S - My dad is a Leeds fan,so I have a keen interest ;)[/quote']

Am sure a manager who does not FULLY understand the Chairman has the slightest chance of surviving very long ...

No matter who they are, it's likely a dictatorship from now, a toy to play with & a manager/coach to blame.

Am sure a manager who does not FULLY understand the Chairman has the slightest chance of surviving very long ...

No matter who they are' date=' it's likely a dictatorship from now, a toy to play with & a manager/coach to blame.[/quote']

I guess so..

Still,will be interesting to see what kind of players Leeds bring to the club.

Looks like David Hockaday:eek:. The surprises keep coming. Wow :confused:

What are we thinking can things get any worse.

Probably, just a figure head - "YES" Man. The owner will manage his "play-thing".

As such, the owner will want to be successful. That he's any good at it, is our only hope :o

• 5 months later...

So I just watched fantasy football and Leeds legend Gary Kelly was on. He named the best 11 he'd ever played with, and it was pretty interesting (barring Roy Keane). Thought it would be good to see the Leeds fans on here, not many I know because we are not famous anymore, to post the best 11 they have seen. There will bit a lot of differing teams due to age, opinion, length of supporting etc. Will post mine up in a bit, will probably be the only one to do so!