Having Trouble Countering Formations?

axlripley11

Re: Having Trouble Countering Formations?

I have recently seen managers using formations which only help their downfall they are so ineffective. On this thread i will try to explain The BASIC and easiest formations to help counter others also showing you how to use them and what to use them withI hope this helps

4-4-2 Is a simple formation which can be used any way in which desired. This is countered easily by a 3-5-2' date=' and even a 4-3-2-1.

[b']3-5-3[/b]

Is, in my opinion, the most effective and smartest formation in the game. If used correctly it can counter most formations. The positions are good enabling you can to play 3 cb's OR rb,cb,lb. It is best used with a hard attacking fast all over. Counter Attack, Tight marking, Men Behind ball. playmakers and targetmen are optional.

3-5-3? You sure about that? ::P

I have recently seen managers using formations which only help their downfall they are so ineffective. On this thread i will try to explain The BASIC and easiest formations to help counter others also showing you how to use them and what to use them withI hope this helps

4-4-2 Is a simple formation which can be used any way in which desired. This is countered easily by a 3-5-2' date=' and even a 4-3-2-1.

[b']3-5-3[/b]

Is, in my opinion, the most effective and smartest formation in the game. If used correctly it can counter most formations. The positions are good enabling you can to play 3 cb's OR rb,cb,lb. It is best used with a hard attacking fast all over. Counter Attack, Tight marking, Men Behind ball. playmakers and targetmen are optional.

Not very in depth, you got me very interested with your title but I left after reading this not actually knowing a whole lot more than when I started.

About a year or so ago I had a commentary that my keeper ran the length of the field & slammed the ball against the post! :eek:

We were 1-0 up with a few minutes to play :eek:

On the same night in another set-up I had an outfield player do the same. Okay you say?? NO! He'd been subbed 15minutes before :eek::confused: :confused::confused: