Muller or Di Maria, Opinions.

Re: Muller or Di Maria, Opinions.

I need help on my Sporting CP because I want one to go in a deal for Sneijder or Lampard and it is so hard to choose!!! I need help from everyone that has opinions.:confused:

hard to choose what? not realy sure what you're asking. Are you asking which of Muller or DiMaria you should sell? or which of Lampard or Sneijder you should buy?

Can we get more details and clarity please

hard to choose what? not realy sure what you're asking. Are you asking which of Muller or DiMaria you should sell? or which of Lampard or Sneijder you should buy?

Can we get more details and clarity please

I am trying to buy Sneijder or Lampard.

I am trying to get opinions on who to put in the deal for either one of them.

I am trying to buy Sneijder or Lampard.

I am trying to get opinions on who to put in the deal for either one of them.

Ok. Well first of all I would not sell either Muller or DiMaria unless it was a ridiculous offer. Dont know what other players you have to sell but would try find another option.

As for which of Lampard and Sneijder to go for; 100% go for Sneijder! Lamps is great (although been out injured this season) but he is much older and at 32 his 95 rating will only go down; although Im sure he is safe for 94/95 for this season. Sneijder was amazing last season and although hasnt hit the same heights under Benitez this season is still a top player and at 26 has age very much on his side.

Keep Muller and DiMaria, try get Sneijder by other means.

Ok. Well first of all I would not sell either Muller or DiMaria unless it was a ridiculous offer. Dont know what other players you have to sell but would try find another option.

As for which of Lampard and Sneijder to go for; 100% go for Sneijder! Lamps is great (although been out injured this season) but he is much older and at 32 his 95 rating will only go down; although Im sure he is safe for 94/95 for this season. Sneijder was amazing last season and although hasnt hit the same heights under Benitez this season is still a top player and at 26 has age very much on his side.

Keep Muller and DiMaria' date=' try get Sneijder by other means.[/quote']

Nicely said

Keep Muller and DiMaria' date=' try get Sneijder by other means.[/b']

That sums it all up perfectly, you don't need any more advice than this.

Keep Muller and DiMaria' date=' try get Sneijder by other means.[/quote']

Thanks I will try do that but first a need a couple more opinions otherwise if the opinions that other people have said are the same then I will do what you said.