Sign in to follow this  
decdugg

My team keeps drawing matches

Hi all,

I've managing a Man City team and out of the last 9 matches I've won 3 and drawn 6, is there anything I can change to turn more draws into wins?

My team is:

----------------Hart----------------------

------Toure------Pique------Ramos------

--Robinho---Ribery---Sahin----Muller---

----------------Tevez----------------------

-------Dzeko------------Benezma---------

Tackling: Hard

Mentality: Attacking

Passing Style: Mixed

Attacking Syle: Mixed

Tempo: Fast

Pressing: Own Half

Counter Attack: Yes

Playmaker: Yes

Target Man: Yes

Captain: Pique

Free Kicks: Robinho

Playmaker: Ribery

Penalty Taker: Tevez

Corners: Muller

Target Man: Dzeko

Any suggestions?

Re: My team keeps drawing matches

a couple options available to you based on your draws-are they high scoring (which means you are conceding too much)or low scoring like 0-0 (which means you are not scoring enough)

If you are conceding too much you need to put in a DM in the middle-you already have a 3 man defense so its gonna be outnumbered on counters against some sides that play a flooded midfield or high number of forwards.

If you are not scoring enough then is your possession high enough or do you play direct? USE THE ARROWS FUNCTION TO GET PLAYERS TO MAKE RUNS like CM to cover defense and wingers to make forward runs.

You may want to switch tactics (formations and their options) when playing against different team formations and ratings. There are lots of info on the forum on formations that are best to counter others. A good point to start is to look at your opponents last recent defeat and think about using similar tactics against them.

Looking at your team-wonderful attacking talent-but you may want to get a midfielder whose defensive, to make runs to cover the 3 man defense..Then you can shift Rib to the outside, Rob as a sub...

a couple options available to you based on your draws-are they high scoring (which means you are conceding too much)or low scoring like 0-0 (which means you are not scoring enough)

If you are conceding too much you need to put in a DM in the middle-you already have a 3 man defense so its gonna be outnumbered on counters against some sides that play a flooded midfield or high number of forwards.

If you are not scoring enough then is your possession high enough or do you play direct? USE THE ARROWS FUNCTION TO GET PLAYERS TO MAKE RUNS like CM to cover defense and wingers to make forward runs.

You may want to switch tactics (formations and their options) when playing against different team formations and ratings. There are lots of info on the forum on formations that are best to counter others. A good point to start is to look at your opponents last recent defeat and think about using similar tactics against them.

Looking at your team-wonderful attacking talent-but you may want to get a midfielder whose defensive' date=' to make runs to cover the 3 man defense..Then you can shift Rib to the outside, Rob as a sub...[/quote']

I have Hummels as well in my squad, one draw was 4-4 and another draw was 1-1 so their kinda mixed results, this latest tactic I've only switched to a couple of matches ago due to the previous ones not working, most of my other teams work quite well, it's just this one that's a bit sticky, and it is a pretty good team!

Hi all' date='

I've managing a Man City team and out of the last 9 matches I've won 3 and drawn 6, is there anything I can change to turn more draws into wins?

My team is:

----------------Hart----------------------

------Toure------Pique------Ramos------

--Robinho---Ribery---Sahin----Muller---

----------------Tevez----------------------

-------Dzeko------------Benezma---------

Tackling: Hard

Mentality: Attacking

Passing Style: Mixed

Attacking Syle: Mixed

Tempo: Fast

Pressing: Own Half

Counter Attack: Yes

Playmaker: Yes

Target Man: Yes

Captain: Pique

Free Kicks: Robinho

Playmaker: Ribery

Penalty Taker: Tevez

Corners: Muller

Target Man: Dzeko

Any suggestions?

alot of attaking players in your squad. i would sell toure and bring in someone better if you can also ribery is better out on the wing so perhaps bring in someone like toulalon or alonso.:)