Sign in to follow this  
sampillin

Gennaro Gattuso .

Re: Gennaro Gattuso .

Could he be in for a rise again after dropping to 91 ? Milan top of Serie A ' date=' Gattuso starting practically every match . With the like of Pirlo at 94 , could he be in line to go to say 92 ?[/quote']

I am wondering this myself now, after he was offered to me as part of a player exchange deal.

What are the chances of him at least holding his 91 rating? Rising?

How many years does this guy have left?

I am wondering this myself now' date=' after he was offered to me as part of a player exchange deal.

What are the chances of him at least holding his 91 rating? Rising?

How many years does this guy have left?[/quote']

he will retain but not rise imo. because kevin prnce boateng has come in and in a few seasons he may retire. so it would be good if he stayed at 91

Could he be in for a rise again after dropping to 91 ? Milan top of Serie A ' date=' Gattuso starting practically every match . With the like of Pirlo at 94 , could he be in line to go to say 92 ?[/quote']

Nah don't think so, I guess just like Pirlo and vd Sar they'll keep their rating till the end of their career. Won't drop nor rise.

And he shouldn't drop btw, he's the kind of guy you love to watch: Small, beard, pretty rough but usually fair and the "Roawr! I'll get you" mentality :P. The best DM kind of guy