Help with any German talents.

In a Borussia Dortmund setup I have worked towards only using German & Brazilian nationality players. I normally try very hard to read around these forums for upcoming players and risers, the list of German players below are those I currently have, can anyone advise me on who I should sign. I don't have Khedira and Ozil, but they are just out of sight right now.

NEUER, Manuel 91

MULLER, Thomas 91

MARIN, Marko 90

BADSTUBER, Holger 90

HUMMELS, Mats 90

BOATENG, Jérôme 89

KROOS, Toni 89

GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin 88

BENDER, Sven 88

SCHMELZER, Marcel 88

REUS, Marco 87

HOLTBY, Lewis 87

GOTZE, Mario 86

BENDER, Lars 86

MLAPA, Peniel 84

BAUMANN, Oliver 82

HERRMANN, Patrick 82

KOCH, Julian 80

PIOSSEK, Marcus 78

SCHMIDT, Dominik 77

SOBIECH, Lasse 77

KITTEL, Sonny 77

GINCZEK, Daniel 77

STIEPERMANN, Marco 76

KAPTAN, Cihan 74

Those suggested by Frank Lucas

Stefan Reinartz (CB/DM) 88

Christian Trasch (DM/RB) 89

Reinhold Yabo (CM) 75

Marvin Plattenhardt (LB) 75

Re: Help with any German talents.

you said most of the german talents so i will give you some brazilians:

Neymar

Ganso

Giuliano

Bruno Cesar

David Luiz

Coutinho

Maicon(porto)

Pato

Hulk

Marcelo

Rafael

Fabio

Douglas Costa

Diego Costa

Keirrison

Thiago silva

Hope this helped:)

Heh thanks, but I was looking to add to my german ranks as I have a got the likes of neymar, ganso, andre etc.

Other hyped German talents include:

Andre Schurrle - 20 yo AM/Wing 87 (transferred to B Leverkusen next year)

Sidney Sam - 22 yo Wig/AM 87

Diego Contento - 20 yo LB/LM 84 (eligible for Italy as well)

Oliver Baumann - 20 yo GK 82

Other talents not yet so established you may want are:

Lennart Thy - 18 CF 77

Moritz Leitner - 18 yo CM/AM 78 (transferred to B Dortmund but loaned back to TSV 1860)

Thomas Kraft - 22 yo GK 80 (if Butt leaves B Munchen, he could get 1st choice - beware though, think Rensing... now unemployed! Could still be worth a risk)

Can I ask why?

As I already have squads that are filled with high rated players and youth talent I thought I would try a different way to play the game. Most of my teams have a young average and I like the players like Muller, Marin, Ozil etc plus with picking a German side I thought it would be kind of cool to try get all them types of players into one team. I plan to play for years so its just another setup that's a bit different, instead of me trying to pick up the same players all the time. Bundesliga is a good league aswell.

I added brazil because I wanted neymar etc, but they are just making up numbers right now. Promoted from div 3 and currently top of div 2 in the second season.

following on from this guy im doing something similar but with german and spanish players, ive decided to do it with a team with an average rating of 66 and a bank balance of 2.3mil, they are also in div 5 of the english champ and the chairman 'expects me not to finish bottom of the league', i think ive got my work cut out here

following on from this guy im doing something similar but with german and spanish players' date=' ive decided to do it with a team with an average rating of 66 and a bank balance of 2.3mil, they are also in div 5 of the english champ and the chairman 'expects me not to finish bottom of the league', i think ive got my work cut out here[/quote']

Hey Gezza, if your buying spanish players as well, I suggest buying Alcacer Paco and Alarcon Isco (both spanish under 18s). I think they'll turn out to be really good players in the future.

Check out these vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kNhM9Ax83c&feature=related

In a Borussia Dortmund setup I have worked towards only using German & Brazilian nationality players. I normally try very hard to read around these forums for upcoming players and risers' date=' the list of German players below are those I currently have, can anyone advise me on who I should sign. I don't have Khedira and Ozil, but they are just out of sight right now.[/quote']

Ilkay Gundogan-86

Sebastian Rudy-84

Bastian Oczipka-85

Manuel Schmiedebach-85

Sebastian Jung-85

Felix Bastians-87

Julian Schieber-85

Patrick Herrmann-82

Sven Ulreich-85

Christian Clemens-80

Georg Niedemeier-86

Nico Schulz-78

Pierre-Michel Lasogga-75

Nils Petersen-83

Sonny Kittel-77

Kevin Volland-75

Christopher Avevor-78

Stefan Bell-80

Danny Da Costa-75

Peniel Mlapa-84

Alexander Merkel-75

Few young Brazilians:

Luiz Danilo-80

Renato Neto-75

Roberto Firmino-78

Rodrigues Dudu-75

Reinhold Yabo is a very good prospect, scoring a lot of goals for FC Koln II from midfield and captain of the German under-19s

Höwedes, DC, Schalke, 88 (imo he has the same potential as Hummels and should be called up for Germany during the next couple of years), 22 y.o.

Arslan, Fwd/AM, Aachen (on loan from Hamburg), 80 - former Turkish youth international who has decided to play for Germany recently, 20 y.o.