Transfers: Your best ever deal

Re: Transfers: Your best ever deal

Heh, my best isn't really that huge but I think the way it went was funny :)

Manager before me bought Khedira back when he was 89 for 12M. When I got in charge he was a bit useless for me and I didn't really pay attention to his talent so I sold him for 25M to Valencia (he'd gone up to 90 btw). Few months later some new Valencia manager offered to buy Alou Diarra from me and I managed to get Khedira + 2.5M in exchange for Diarra.

So after all I got Khedira + 27.5M in exchange for Alou Diarra :)

i got ljajic when he was 74 and neymar when he was 76

but i think we'll find out later what my BEST deal was, i have a couple to choose from

1) thaigo silva when he was 89

2) ozil for 10 mil and kuyt

3) pjanjic for 10 mil and defour

i think those deals WILL be the best but we'll wait and see with the last 2 :P

But my best deal in the future and now has to got to when i bought ozil for 11m jefferen and buss.:)

Was it a double or single decker?

Some amazing deals on here so far. Kind of makes mine look a bit poo now. I swapped my Martinez for Busquets. I have only been playing since August though and most of my deals have been for lower rated risers.

£425k when Busquets was added to the DB :P

&

£125k plus Ibisevic for Pique

&

selling Ronaldinho (96) for M.Diarra (94 & £40mil, brought Robben (92) and Arshavin (93) with the cash) later sold Diarra for £32mil and Y.Toure who himself I later sold for £25mil, works out as £57mil Arshavin & Robben for Ronaldinho

My worst swapping Robinho for Vidic when both were 95 in an EC when I first started.

Haha yeah. It really helped my Bury team :D

Then sold him for £35 million before he dropped lol

Oh it was an English Championship? That makes a bit more sense probably occurred when he transferred to Man City? I signed Ramires as a free agent after his move to Chelsea so I suspect it was similar to that. 93 rated free agent doesn't get much better than that and not bad profit either ;)