soon to be liverpool legend-suso

rjjolly

jesus fernandez saez or also known as suso is a skillfull spanish fwd/am that english legends liverpool f.c singed in the summer before the 2010/11 season of the english premier leauge he arrived at liverpool academy from spanish team cadiz cf at the young age of 16 and on the 19 november 2010 when he turned 17 he singed he's first profesinal contract for liverpool, he now currently plays for liverpool reserves.

.name-jesus fernandez saez (suso)

.born-19 nov 1993

.born in-cadiz,spain

.age-currently 17

.team-cadiz c.f(spain)~?-2010,

liverpool f.c(england)~2010-present

.position-fwd/am

he looks like he wll become a fantastic player and is already a good youth player and i would be delighted (and im sure others would be to) if he was avalible on this website and i would definatley try to get him on one of my teams and im not suprised he's not on this website as he not widley know but one day he willl be great.

viewimage.aspx?id=25002

Re: soon to be liverpool legend-suso

He won't be for ages, he ain't gunn a get any first xi opportunities in the near future, but he is a very talented lad and given a couple of years I think he will be a part of first xi squad for sure, I know for a fact that many people within the club think he is the best youth prospect we have had for 10years since the golden era of fowler,Owen,mcmanaman etc

Re: soon to be liverpool legend-suso

He won't be for ages' date=' he ain't gunn a get any first xi opportunities in the near future, but he is a very talented lad and given a couple of years I think he will be a part of first xi squad for sure, I know for a fact that many people within the club think he is the best youth prospect we have had for 10years since the golden era of fowler,Owen,mcmanaman etc[/quote']

Who are these people within the club?