The Great British League - discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Lucas is one of the hottest properties in the gameworld and I dont understand why there wasnt any SERIOUS bids for him but that team is MISSING out :D:D

Oh that Lucas! I heard he's nothing special really hence why no one seriously bidded ;) A rise of maybe 1 or 2. Waste of money I'd say :D:P

Good 1-0 win gives Barrow a good start to the season.

Just need to find a goalkeeper and my team is nearly complete.

Ach my star 78 cb Kovalyov arrived not quite match fit but I thought I'd give him 60 minutes before subbing him.....9 minutes later you scored!

We'll get better :)

Hayes keep up the scoring with a 4-`1 win over dumbarton thats 10 goals in two games but after that initial 6-6 draw we have let in 7 already lol.

after 2 games the players to watch are :

P. IGNATOVICH (Goals: 2, Assists: 5)

N. WEDDERBURN (Goals: 3, Assists: 1)

A. PATRICK (Goals: 2, Assists: 1).;

Guest 1CapWonder

TNS got Destro-yed

utyur.jpg

Wow.... Did New Saints play 3-3-4 though? Never seen someone play that formation before! Congrats Sean... masterstroke from you Sir.

Barrow win 2-1 to move up to 4th. Danny Green with the winner.

Hayes keep ip the great goalscoring which has become there forte over frst 3 games .

Hayes beat East Stirling 6-1 attendance 615 dont see the point in having a 4700 capacity if these bums wont fill it :).

Hayes have now scored 16 goals in first 3 games and the dangermen are:

P. IGNATOVICH (Goals: 2, Assists: 6)

N. WEDDERBURN (Goals: 4, Assists: 3)

A. GADZHIBEKOV (Goals: 2, Assists: 2)

S.ARAUJO (Goals 5 ,Assists: 1)

Sadly Tamworth only drew today. But it was a highscoring 3-3 draw with Dom's Histon. Shame only 1' date='233 people turned up to watch it, still that is double the amount of last game :P.[/quote']

my second 3 - 3 so far . I have a great attacking team with star man brandy has 4 goals , 2 assists and 2 MOM , but the defence side sucks so bad!!!

Bear in mind I had a cb sent off 25 minute lol

Hayes keep ip the great goalscoring which has become there forte over frst 3 games .

Hayes beat East Stirling 6-1 attendance 615 dont see the point in having a 4700 capacity if these bums wont fill it :).

Hayes have now scored 16 goals in first 3 games and the dangermen are:

P. IGNATOVICH (Goals: 2' date=' Assists: 6)

N. WEDDERBURN (Goals: 4, Assists: 3)

A. GADZHIBEKOV (Goals: 2, Assists: 2)

S.ARAUJO (Goals 5 ,Assists: 1)[/quote']

You did me good and proper Danny........Well done fella

Still sorting my team out at the moment......This is gonna be tough but I'm loving it so far:D

Wow.... Did New Saints play 3-3-4 though? Never seen someone play that formation before! Congrats Sean... masterstroke from you Sir.

Barrow win 2-1 to move up to 4th. Danny Green with the winner.

Yes' date=' that is the 3-3-4 you see on display. Think i've got a point so far, which is a point more then expected but my defence is quiet simply shocking and i'm relying on my attackers to find the net and maybe win 4-3 or something but i will get 0-8's at times and i'm the likes whipping boys.

TNS got Destro-yed

utyur.jpg

Well done Sean, you were unfortunate not to get into double figures.

Guest drseanfitz

Selby MCFC has decided to resign from Alloa Athletic after 3 games in charge

Our first casualty.........

need a big win tonight to prove that Sunday wasn't a fluke.

Guest 1CapWonder

Very disappointed in Adam Selby. I know he has the club hopper reputation but you don't put yourself forward for something like this, when someone like Stuart has put SO much effort into getting the right people and making it work, and then quit like that. The worst thing about it? He went ahead and made a bunch of transfers so that the team looks undesirable for another to come in and make their mark.

He's just completely snowballed in my estimation and I have no respect whatsoever for his managerial skills or personality.

I guess the beating from Barrow was too much for him. Really disappointed. I just hope the team can be taken over and the league can pick up, I'm really enjoying it. One heck of a challenge.

Away trip to Fleetwood for my boys tonight. Will be looking for at least a draw

Hmm, not sure about tonights game - going for the win and in three minds over my tactics.Dont wanna get pigeon holed as using the same set up game to game so might go different in a big way tonight me thinks.

If I do its all or nothing - massive win or a massive loss!

Best of luck either way buddy, but am hoping for a full haul of three points tonight!