The Great British League - discussion thread

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Hmm' date=' not sure about tonights game - going for the win and in three minds over my tactics.Dont wanna get pigeon holed as using the same set up game to game so might go different in a big way tonight me thinks.

If I do its all or nothing - massive win or a massive loss!

Best of luck either way buddy, but am hoping for a full haul of three points tonight![/quote']

Good luck to you too. Should be a cracker if we both go for a win 7-7 maybe? :P:D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Very disappointed in Adam Selby. I know he has the club hopper reputation but you don't put yourself forward for something like this' date=' when someone like Stuart has put SO much effort into getting the right people and making it work, and then quit like that. The worst thing about it? He went ahead and made a bunch of transfers so that the team looks undesirable for another to come in and make their mark.

He's just completely snowballed in my estimation and I have no respect whatsoever for his managerial skills or personality.

I guess the beating from Barrow was too much for him. Really disappointed. I just hope the team can be taken over and the league can pick up, I'm really enjoying it. One heck of a challenge.[/quote']

twas actually me. :o soz i've got alot of commitment in other teams and I can't keep up with so many teams. I've had to quit all my gold championship teams to keep up with all my teams. Hope a better manager can take them over and also i'm a bit offended that u called my team undesirable. if u look at the team I have made barely any transfers because I haven't had any time to manage them.

Hmm' date=' not sure about tonights game - going for the win and in three minds over my tactics.Dont wanna get pigeon holed as using the same set up game to game so might go different in a big way tonight me thinks.

If I do its all or nothing - massive win or a massive loss!

Best of luck either way buddy, but am hoping for a full haul of three points tonight![/quote']

Well done mate. 2-1 to you in the end. Second game in a row i lost to 3-5-2 :o:(

Nice 9-goal thriller against Stewart ending in 5-4 in his favor! Looking at the vast difference in experience and the fact that it is an away game' date=' I am not completely dissatisfied with the result :P:)[/quote']

Glad I didn't watch it via score centre as I was 5-2 up at one point so it was a spirited fight-back by your lads!

Just glad to get our first win, Geraldo celebrates his stingy +2 rise with a hat-trick and another man of the match performance :D

This Alloa are very undesirable :o Look at all the Scots ;) Anyway' date=' you may have guessed but I'm the new manager of the wasps/hornets/other stinging creatures :)[/quote']

Hmmm if I'd known you were another Scot-basher I'd have thought twice....still I suppose it gives Dave an ally ;)

On a kinda related note it's good to see the Scottish teams coping well in the higher divisions.

Hmmm if I'd known you were another Scot-basher I'd have thought twice....still I suppose it gives Dave an ally ;)

On a kinda related note it's good to see the Scottish teams coping well in the higher divisions.

I feel so old :o:p Our views have even coincided on the politics thread :( I'll have a good scout tomorrow :)