The Great British League - discussion thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Grmmmpph!

Grmmmpph!

Grmmmpph!

Any hoo...GET IN!!!

Aibus get a big big win away at Alloa to move us up the table and away from the bottom of the table :rolleyes:

Next up - Press that in (big boy) Town. Which is disgusting when you think about it :)

veneratio and Trenches are cool as well Sarge.:D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

An amazing 4-4 draw against mighty Hibs see's me slip out of the play off places.

Gotta get the magic back.

Had a few risers of late and will be generating some cash over the next few days so its time to spruce up the Fleetwood squad a little me feels.

Dom's already looking a tad uncatchable, but before he gets too smug ask him who's inflicted his only defeat this season?

Love ya Dom. :D

Roy MEEUS is very concerned about his current wage package, the player feels he should be paid more, if this issue is not addressed the player will become increasingly unhappy and may leave the club. If you offer the player a new contract this concern will be removed.

look 4ward to above clearin off books :) .. hes listed regardless..

team is complete for first stage..

pritty much every player signed has been through youth rankins at international level..

1 or 2 possibilities there for the long run.. only problem im facing at present is how cash will flow in this gameworld with tamworth.. 300k wage bill will no doubt be up there with the highest in the league from the human sides.. will tinker it though if needs be in time :) ..

yep' date=' sold an 80, and now can't replace him - and gonna have to watch the cash dwindle away.

gutted!![/quote']

I've often wondered why SM don't have a message pop-up when entering the last turn of a window.

I guess situations like this are why folk are split as to whether transfer windows are an extra challenge or an extra annoyance....! ;)

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Dumbarton to victory against Oldham Athletic.

Dumbarton beat Oldham Athletic 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Ibrahim scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mcstay and Morioka were also amongst the goalscorers.

yep' date=' sold an 80, and now can't replace him - and gonna have to watch the cash dwindle away.gutted!![/quote']

Rookie mistake ;)

I've often wondered why SM don't have a message pop-up when entering the last turn of a window.

Like the one Kenny Dalglish gets on Luis Suarez's teeth. Cus they're big..get it?

Any hoo....the nervy Airbus season continues with a home loss to Press that in.

Next up a game we can win against crappy East Fife..

Guest drseanfitz

Liverpool 2 - 1 Bangor

The reserves are edged out of the shield in Round 2 by Liverpool. Made 500k from my trip to Anfield though.

thats the sort of tie I've wanted since day one