The Great British League - discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Getting right into "The GBL". I'm certainly not going to be going into debt at TNS, 2,000 capacity isn't the biggest but it'll cover the wages and more. I might get a few kickings, and i wont be going up but it'll be an enjoyable setup with what i've got planned for TNS.

Guest 1CapWonder

Currently in my element. This is exactly what it's all about! The player search tool is nearly worn out at my end and just when your close to giving up, you can stumble across a player that makes it all worth it! I really want people to get stuck in and have no regrets in this setup. I'm fully behind it and going to give it all I can.

Now we need a Match Report Thread so Paris, Heidi and Cher can join the party :D

Guest 1CapWonder

I'm ground sharing with Stenhousemuir:eek:

Elliot............2 of the 3 you mention are a YES

Can you guess who's a NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Your right. Technically me and Paris have split now, I should move on... :o

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread!

Sorry for the delay' date=' thought i'd better sort the new thread before doing job offers:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1320648#post1320648[/url]

Will make job offers right now :D

Elliot (and everyone else who hasn't seen it) the match report thread is above - that post was originally going to be the last in this thread but then we decided to keep this one going as a discussion thread (cheers to Radebe20 for the name change).

Guys I've got a wee dilemma; still haven't heard from sirmarkhughes or KopStar - sirmarkhughes i'm not too worried about as he's usually on daily but KopStar hasn't been on for a week.

My concern is that if he's not on until we're a few days into this he might not fancy playing catch-up and then we need to ask someone else.

Alternatively I consult the reserve list and get a replacement in tonight and KopStar goes to top of the reserve list?

Guys I've got a wee dilemma; still haven't heard from sirmarkhughes or KopStar - sirmarkhughes i'm not too worried about as he's usually on daily but KopStar hasn't been on for a week.

My concern is that if he's not on until we're a few days into this he might not fancy playing catch-up and then we need to ask someone else.

Alternatively I consult the reserve list and get a replacement in tonight and KopStar goes to top of the reserve list?

Reserve list I think

Guest drseanfitz

5 accepted bids so far, and seem to have won the 3 I had competition for by 1k:D

quite chuffed with Sutter - a 10k signing - rated 60 but should only be on a few hundred quid a week, and made 13 appearances this season.

also gallegos who should be a HUGE signing, I can get him on a long contract whilst he's young and he should shoot up in rating over the coming season's

Some of the guys I have bidded for (korea) have risen today prior to transfers completeing. this mens they are now over the 80 rating prior to signing, even though the bids were made before the rise.

From memory I think this means the bids will ultimately collapse however if they dont are we still ok to complete these signings? tricky one.

Guest drseanfitz

Some of the guys I have bidded for (korea) have risen today prior to transfers completeing. this mens they are now over the 80 rating prior to signing' date=' even though the bids were made before the rise.

From memory I think this means the bids will ultimately collapse however if they dont are we still ok to complete these signings? tricky one.[/quote']

think it depends on if the bid was accepted or not.

Guest drseanfitz

got one bid accepted

lucas from sao paulo 381k but hes going to rise big time brillant signing !!

Sorry FROZ3N it was a great move bidding 1k over your cv bid :D:D:D

forgot him - great signing there.

forgot him - great signing there.

im going for a greatish 1st team and fill the reserves with 10ks from britain mostly !

Btw you and dave can fight over ...... hes a great talent but i shall be fair give others a chance

Thanks mate i think im going to have lots of pressure to do very well! :)

Thats my plan anyway whether it works we shall see :)

You have made some very good signings yourself mate :)

Not to sure on the lucas rise tho i think possibly 82/83!

Just set up home friendlies with Man U, Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea.

Should pack the rafters and keep some copper coming in.

Now to keep the wages down, as i figure it to break even on a home match in eed full capacity with each person spending £17.69, so I am investing in a new pie chef, tea lady and have spoken to the local college to send over some dance types for half time entertainment.

The results have not been great:-

400_F_4737766_eRQSoGVObjPdJAvjFKbGdyaZ3JVXDKQi.jpg

old-lady-tea-3453453.jpg

FAT_Cheerleaders.jpg