The Great British League - discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Teemu PUKKI has completed his move to Hayes & Yeading United.

Saber KHALIFA has completed his move to Hayes & Yeading United .

Okay last 2 in the door @ Hayes to conclude our busiest transfer window so far.Hayes have brought in a total of 27 players with 7 players going out.Our squad value has risen to 90.5 million and with a great bunch of risers in there I am hoping that after the rises we can break that 100 million barrier that only that transfer maverick Dom Jolly has broken so far.

Teemu PUKKI has completed his move to Hayes & Yeading United.

Saber KHALIFA has completed his move to Hayes & Yeading United .

Okay last 2 in the door @ Hayes to conclude our busiest transfer window so far.Hayes have brought in a total of 27 players with 7 players going out.Our squad value has risen to 90.5 million and with a great bunch of risers in there I am hoping that after the rises we can break that 100 million barrier that only that transfer maverick Dom Jolly has broken so far.

Excellent stuff there mate - I think Dom has the transfer crown at present but it great to know that theres several other managers starting to breathe down his neck!

Guest drseanfitz

managed to drag my squad value up to 73mil - hoping for a big jump when portugal done.

a massive 31 players in at a cost of just over 16mil.

god help me when it comes to paying these wages

Excellent stuff there mate - I think Dom has the transfer crown at present but it great to know that theres several other managers starting to breathe down his neck!

To be fair I have let people catch up as Ive stepped aside on a lot of bids and I was even gracious enough to TELL danny about a big portugal riser he missed :P

My charity has stopped now and I will go back on the prowl B)

To be fair I have let people catch up as Ive stepped aside on a lot of bids and I was even gracious enough to TELL danny about a big portugal riser he missed :P

My charity has stopped now and I will go back on the prowl B)

The new Alloa manager will most likely mean even more competition for new talent! :eek::D

Gary Mack has become the new Alloa Athletic manager.

Welcome Gary!

Great to have you aboard the good ship GBL :)

I've loan-listed quite a few youth players - mainly 73-75's but there are a couple of 78 rated GK's in there if they help anyone (chairman permitting!).

I'm afraid i'm not as minted as certain others so if/ when any loanees rise to the point that they'd be of use to me i'll need them back :P

where did you get this classic piece of information??

Its just my opinion gary :)

I cannot be to sure how good he is but I dont think he can break into the porto side as they have so many great youngsters coming through and have a young CM players like defour , fernando anyway :)

I guess you feel different then ?