The Great British League - discussion thread

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Bandjar only gets a +2 which is stingy imo :mad:

Oh well still have plenty of rises left in us and we are up to 129 million value :D

I am sure I rad in the rules as soon as you go over 130 million value you have to start paying a rich mans tax-

Rule 456(B) ONCE A PLAYERS SQUAD VALUE EXCEEDS 130 MILLION THE SAID MANAGER WILL HAVE TO PAY A RICH MANS TAX.THE RICH MANS TAX MEANS SAID MANAGER MUST SELL HIS TOP PLAYER (s) UNTIL HIS SQUAD VALUE IS UNDER 130 MILLION.THIS PROCESS MUST BE REPEATED UNTIL OTHER MANAGERS CATCH UP WITH THE SAID RICH MAN.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Guest drseanfitz

Meerits rise is imminent so I wil have two decent rated keepers - you can loan one once the rating happens if you want?

Cheers Ed, but I don't like loan keepers.

Happy with ter stegen anyway - but much love and appreciation for the offer

Added a few 80's to the loan list :D

Theres a dutch RB who is 78 but should rise to about 82 very soon and If you loan him ' date=' I promise not to call him back as I simply dont need him so dont miss your chance to loan someone ABOVE 80 :D[/quote']

I dont see this dutch RB :o Anyway :

Montrose have made a loan offer to Histon for Artur YUSUPOV . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

Montrose have made a loan offer to Histon for Charlie AUSTIN . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

Montrose have made a loan offer to Histon for Gökhan TORE . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

:D

I am sure I rad in the rules as soon as you go over 130 million value you have to start paying a rich mans tax-

Rule 456(B) ONCE A PLAYERS SQUAD VALUE EXCEEDS 130 MILLION THE SAID MANAGER WILL HAVE TO PAY A RICH MANS TAX.THE RICH MANS TAX MEANS SAID MANAGER MUST SELL HIS TOP PLAYER (s) UNTIL HIS SQUAD VALUE IS UNDER 130 MILLION.THIS PROCESS MUST BE REPEATED UNTIL OTHER MANAGERS CATCH UP WITH THE SAID RICH MAN.

Haha :D ' date=' That rule is the only way ill be caught quickly anyway :P

I dont see this dutch RB :o Anyway :

Montrose have made a loan offer to Histon for Artur YUSUPOV . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

Montrose have made a loan offer to Histon for Charlie AUSTIN . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

Montrose have made a loan offer to Histon for Gökhan TORE . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

:D

The dutch RB is at stenchousepoor so he isnt there :D

Ill accept your bids when I get on :D Tore is my record signing at 5 million so he is a prized player :D

After just 10 minutes of advertising and another 10 minutes explaining, TNS secretary received a late evening call from a man named Ryan. :eek:

The converasation went something like:

Hello?

Err yeah, I'm interested in the TNS job, I think it's a brilliant challenge!

Errmm, you'll have to contact the head of SMFA and the current manager of Stenhousemuir 'Stewart Lauder'. All the best, and hopefully we can go out for a cup of tea some day ;)

Looking forward to it!

So could Ryan be the new saviour of the little town in Wales? TNS await in anticipation... :P

The offer for Free Agent Louis LAING from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sunderland Youngster on the verge of breaking through, hopefully its sooner rather than later :P

The offer for Free Agent Gary MADINE from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The League One Sheffield Wednesday Goal Machine, 11 Goals In 15 League Games. Wednesday Sit Currently 3rd In The League.

The offer for Free Agent Cyrus CHRISTIE from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nailed A First Team Spot In The Current Coventry Team, Although There Under Performing He Is Racking Up The Minutes.

More To Come.......