The Great British League - discussion thread

Machine

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Just thought i'd get in there before Dom/ Ed/ Sarge etc - tbh there are a lot of folk in here who fancy themselves as comedians..... :eek::o:D

Dom - Tommy Cooper :P

Ed - Bill Hicks B)

Sarge - undoubtedly Jack Dee :mad:

:)

You cheeky git :eek::D

I wish I saw this before I accepted your loan bid :P

The loan offer for Lerin DUARTE of Histon from Stenhousemuir has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Now who else can easily afford to loan a 81 ? :D

You cheeky git :eek::D

I wish I saw this before I accepted your loan bid :P

The loan offer for Lerin DUARTE of Histon from Stenhousemuir has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Now who else can easily afford to loan a 81 ? :D

Wipe that smile off your face Dom' date=' it doesn't go with that hat[/b']

Tommy-Cooper.jpg

Wipe that smile off your face Dom' date=' it doesn't go with that hat[/b']

Tommy-Cooper.jpg

"Dommy" Cooper...?! :P:D

Tommy's act involved amazing feats of magic that looked great until the very end when they would bomb big-style....bit like Histon's bid for promotion last season :eek:B)

Just thought i'd get in there before Dom/ Ed/ Sarge etc - tbh there are a lot of folk in here who fancy themselves as comedians..... :eek::o:D

Dom - Tommy Cooper :P

Ed - Bill Hicks B)

Sarge - undoubtedly Jack Dee :mad:

:)

That is the single greatest compliment i have ever receuved - actually reading Bill Hicks book at the minute, the guy was an absolute legend. Genuinely chuffed at that!!

Cheers for the welcome lads! Hopefully I'll get TNS back on its feet in no time

;)

Tough challenge, but I am here for the long term and whoever knows me, knows that I don't commit to setups unless I intend to be there for a long time.

Will have a deep look at the team and get the ball rolling tomorrow :)

It's great to join such a brilliant setup! And I hope to achieve success with The New Saints :) The Premier League beckons :D

And Froz3n - TNS are based in Oswestry, England. So technically they are an English team, not Welsh aha ;)

;)

Tough challenge' date=' but I am here for the long term and whoever knows me, knows that I don't commit to setups unless I intend to be there for a long time.

It's great to join such a brilliant setup! And I hope to achieve success with The New Saints :) The Premier League beckons :D

And Froz3n - TNS are based in Oswestry, England. So technically they are an English team, not Welsh aha ;)[/center']

You have a mighty tough job there , They have had dreadful managers since the start of this GW. Good luck mate and im sure you will become the best manager they have ever had , All you need to do is win a game and you are a TNS legend :D

Dont worry about Froz3n hes an idiot :D

;)

Tough challenge' date=' but I am here for the long term and whoever knows me, knows that I don't commit to setups unless I intend to be there for a long time.

And Froz3n - TNS are based in Oswestry, England. So technically they are an English team, not Welsh aha ;)[/center']

Welcome Ryan, Enjoy :D

You have a mighty tough job there ' date=' They have had dreadful managers since the start of this GW. Good luck mate and im sure you will become the best manager they have ever had , All you need to do is win a game and you are a TNS legend :D

Dont worry about Froz3n hes an idiot :D[/quote']

Well it'll be fun trying to stay off the bottom this season aha! Cheers :D

And I know he is ;)

EDIT: Is there an M/R thread for this? Or do do you post them on here? :L

And: Nice to see a couple of my sigs on here ;)

Free Agent Louis LAING has completed his move to Montrose for £285,000

Free Agent Gary MADINE has completed his move to Montrose for £803,000

Free Agent Cyrus CHRISTIE has completed his move to Montrose for £420,000

The offer for João CHOCO of Ludogorets from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Played 13 Matches, Scoring 1, Assiting 3 For The Current Bulgarian League Leaders, Rated Only 71, This Is A STEAL!! :D

The offer for Octavio POZO of Montrose from Unión La Calera has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Patricio JEREZ of Montrose from Colo Colo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Brings In 8.6m So I Can Play Some More :D

And I know he is ;)

EDIT: Is there an M/R thread for this? Or do do you post them on here? :L

And: Nice to see a couple of my sigs on here ;)

:eek: !

I had to do some digging and searching there! Might get into it as well If I won't be the only one posting anymore :P

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=78475

:eek: !

I had to do some digging and searching there! Might get into it as well If I won't be the only one posting anymore :P

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=78475

I thought it was disbanded that thread .

And Frozen you only posted on it twice haha 5 months apart .The way you stated it was as if you been ripping it up on the thread :)

I thought it was disbanded that thread .

And Frozen you only posted on it twice haha 5 months apart .The way you stated it was as if you been ripping it up on the thread :)

4 times actually :P

And that's the most Match Reports from everyone else, not including Machine and his statistics :D

4 times actually :P

And that's the most Match Reports from everyone else' date=' not including Machine and his statistics :D[/quote']

haha yea I am sure Machine said it was just going to be used for stats --maybe not though .

.I have not really had much to write about apart from a lucky play off lottery win.