The Great British League - discussion thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Just wondering what the best players people have sold so far are

Mine are:

Highest rated: Teteh Bangura 84fwd-sold because I had 2 84's for the same position, and a lot of young strikers, and has been getting little game time in turkey

Most Potential: Thibaut Courtois - got a cool 5.4mil for him, which at the time would be like getting me 15mil now. Only sold him because I'd brought in the excellent Ter Stegen(who will be Germany's number 1 keeper)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Just wondering what the best players people have sold so far are

Mine are:

Highest rated: Teteh Bangura 84fwd-sold because I had 2 84's for the same position' date=' and a lot of young strikers, and has been getting little game time in turkey

Most Potential: Thibaut Courtois - got a cool 5.4mil for him, which at the time would be like getting me 15mil now. Only sold him because I'd brought in the excellent Ter Stegen(who will be Germany's number 1 keeper)

Highest rated - Mena 83 LB - I sold because I had too many defenders and he plays in chile so they wont be rated as much as russia and which is where my other LB's is from so I needed to get rid :D

Most potential - Has to be lucas who I got a whopping 7.5 million for him but I had to get rid to shape my squad up and it has benefited me well but I do wish I found a way to keep him :(

:eek: !

I had to do some digging and searching there! Might get into it as well If I won't be the only one posting anymore :P

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=78475

Lol I remember I quite enjoyed doing the stats and the MM Trophy' date=' makes me realise again I need to stop taking on so many teams and concentrate my SM time on my favourite 5 or 6 - apologies guys :o

Interested to see this again though:

[center']Great British League: Division 4 top goalscorers, season 1 (half-way)

GBLD4topscorers21032011.jpg[/center]

So, what happened to these early GBL stars? Any still with your club now?

Any?!

These hard-working strikers, who were blazing a trail for your club to get to where it is now; how were there efforts rewarded?

New improved contract, or turfed unceremoniously out of the door the second a biggish-money offer came in....? (Cos I know that's what happened to Geraldo and Jesic!) :eek::P

So' date=' what happened to these early GBL stars? Any still with your club now?

Any?!

These hard-working strikers, who were blazing a trail for your club to get to where it is now; how were there efforts rewarded?

New improved contract, or turfed unceremoniously out of the door the second a biggish-money offer came in....? (Cos I know that's what happened to Geraldo and Jesic!) :eek::P[/quote']

Kerry Morgan has a bronze statue outside the club :P

I've got a very good excuse as he was only on loan to me, so couldn't keep him even If I wanted to! :P

IN

João CHOCO has completed his move to Montrose from Ludogorets for £10,000

OUT

Octavio POZO has completed his move to Unión La Calera from Montrose for £3,178,400
Patricio JEREZ has completed his move to Colo Colo from Montrose for £5,489,000

Time To Have Some Fun :)

Big game tonight - if I have any chance of promotion then a win is needed to get me on track.

Fingers crossed and all that.

Good luck to all tonight lads - particulary to TNS and the new manager, welcome and good luck Ryan. Big job on there mate, let me know if you need any loans - I'm Fleetwood.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick earned a draw with Dumbarton against Montrose.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Dumbarton and Montrose in their Division 4 fixture.

Martins Indi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

not happy TBH. was hoping for a win

GBLBANGOR.jpg

On the pitch matters improve with a 4-0 win at Albion Rovers - Musa, Pina, Alvarez and Sigthorsson on target.

Off the pitch also going well with a +5 to 82 for centre-back Eric Botteghin yesterday as well as a +1 to 76 for Hyun-Jun Suk. Also getting increasingly excited about Isaac Cuenca who played the full 90 minutes for Barcelona yesterday and has now started 3 La Liga games for the world's best club side.

sean fitzpatrick earned a draw with Dumbarton against Montrose.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Dumbarton and Montrose in their Division 4 fixture.

Martins Indi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

not happy TBH. was hoping for a win

:eek: You under estimated me? :eek: I joke lol :P

Happy With The Point This End, Still Undefeated Whilst The Change Over Period Takes Its Shape..... :D

Guest drseanfitz

:eek: You under estimated me? :eek: I joke lol :P

Happy With The Point This End' date=' Still Undefeated Whilst The Change Over Period Takes Its Shape..... :D[/quote']

you'll notice I'd said hoping not expecting.

congrats on the draw.

Alexandre LUDOVIC has completed his move to Montrose from Feirense for £66,000 plus John ROONEY

10 Matches For Feirense This Season So Far, Even Tho They Are Bottom Of The League, His 74 Rating Is Way Too Low For Those Minutes Played.

The offer for Gonçalves ISMAILY of Olhanense from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First Choice Full Back For Olhanense This Season, Playing In 8 Of The 10 Matches, Olhanense Sit 6th Currently.

The offer for Jean BARRIENTOS of Vitória de Guimarães from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

AM From Vitoria, Played 821 Minutes So Far This Season, Including Europa League Minutes.

The offer for Ronny RODELIN of Lille OSC from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Although This Lad Isn't Exactly Racking Up The Minutes, He Has Made 8 Substitute Appearances For The Ligue 1 Side Including 5 Minutes Off The Bench In The Champions League. (One For The Future).

The offer for Mustafa AMINI of Borussia Dortmund from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

At Central Coast Mariners On Loan After Dortmund Signed Him In The Summer And Sent Him Back There On Loan As Part Of The Deal, Hope To See Him Get Some Dortmund Minutes When His Loan Finishes.

The offer for Bengali-Fodé KOITA of Montpellier HSC from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Same As Ronny From Lille, Warming The Bench Alot But Has Made His First Team Appearance All Beit For 1 Minute Off The Bench. Another For The Future.

The offer for Alexander STEPHAN of 1. FC Nurnberg from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A Nice Riser Here, Albeit 25 Yrs Old, He Has Been Getting Nice Minutes For Nurnberg.

The offer for André ALMEIDA of Benfica from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Benfica Boy Out On Loan At Uniaro Leiria And Racking Up The Minutes Having Currently Played 766 Out Of Possible 900. Should Hit 80 Based On That.

The offer for Aras OZBILIZ of Ajax from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got Alot Of Minutes Last Season For Ajax But Started This One With An Injury, Managed 13 Minutes Recently And Is Finding His Way Back. If Not A Rise Next Time, Still A Healthy Profit Made.

The offer for Marvin ZEEGELAAR of Espanyol from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ajax Boy Last Season Loaned Out To Gronigen, But In The Summer Signed For Espanyol On A 4 Year Deal, Wishfull Rather Than Hopefull With This One But Healthy Profit None The Less.

Thats That, Sebastian Piriz Is The Next Face To Leave Montrose For 1.8m Which Shall Be Used For More Fresh Faces, Who Said There Was No Talent Left Ey? :P;):D:)

Thats That' date=' Sebastian Piriz Is The Next Face To Leave Montrose For 1.8m Which Shall Be Used For More Fresh Faces, Who Said There Was No Talent Left Ey? :P;):D:)[/quote']

Nice signings and yea there are plenty of talented players/risers out there just not enough wonga to buy them all :)

The offer for Javi ESPINOSA of Barcelona from Newport County has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £299,000 involving Javi ESPINOSA of Barcelona and Dumbarton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The guy was not short listed by anyone until the day his TB came of. Made a bid of 280k, but then Dumbarton made theirs of 299k :o

Ended up spending over 1m on the guy, 720k more than I had planned :o

Great signing though, and will be worth every penny soon :D

First thing for TNS was to get out of debt, sold a couple of players and now we can enter the transfer fray :D

First signing!:

Ramos HELDON has completed his move to The New Saints from Maritimo for £761,000. All other offers were turned down.

Should be in for a rise soon. Beat Newport with a cheeky late bid last night ;)

Sadly teams are bidding for my shortlisted players :o But hopefully we'll see some more new signings in Oswestry shortly :D

Round 1 in the cup tomorrow, against the mighty West Brom.. Could a shock be on the cards? ;)

Guest drseanfitz

just the 1 riser, a +1 for tomato of PSV, but it's Portugal that will hopefully make the difference.

got 2 new signings coming in:

The offer for Free Agent Victor PALSSON from Dumbarton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

regular at Hibs, and only 20 years old.

The offer for Carlos LUQUE of Colón from Dumbarton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hugely talented Argentinian U20 international. surprised to have no competition for him.