The Great British League - discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Couple of risers again today -

Marko MEERITS +5

Zakaria LABYAD +3

Labyad I’m pleased with, he’s now my highest rated player at 83, following his second rise. If anyone is interested, MEERITS is now available for loan.

Squad value now pushed up past the £80m mark – not bad considering how shockingly bad I am at scouting!

Guest drseanfitz

Squad value now pushed up past the £80m mark – not bad considering how shockingly bad I am at scouting!

my squad value is about 80mil aswell(just below I think allowing for loans)

but this should help a lot:

The Portuguese Primeira is currently being reviewed on Soccer Manager - any player predictions?

think I have 10 players due from there.

9 Games' date=' 546 Minutes. Should get a healthy rise at some point in the coming days, More to come.....[/quote']
Diogo CUNHA has completed his move to Montrose from Feirense for £350,000
The offer for Cipriano ZAMORANO of Jaguares de Chiapas from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

10 Matches Off The Bench For This 18 Year Old From Jaguares, Plenty To Warrant A Decent Rise And Potential For More.

The offer for Jaime TOLEDO of Santos Laguna from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another Mexican Prospect Gaining Minutes From The Bench, 22 Years Old.

The offer for Antonio GALLARDO of Chivas de Guadalajara from Montrose has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

459 Minutes For Apertura Table Toppers Guadalajara, With A Goal And 2 Assists.

This Is Probably It For The Time Being As Monies Are Almost Spent, Still 18 New Faces In What Is A Fiercly Competitive Setup, Im Happy. :D

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Iván BALLIU of Barcelona from Dumbarton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Semedo DJANINY of União de Leiria from Dumbarton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and he gets a +3 this morning to 78 :D

The offer for Luís LEAL of Estoril Praia from Dumbarton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and he gets a +5 this morning to 80 :D

The offer for Agra SALVADOR of Olhanense from Dumbarton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

another set to rise.

also got Elvis +3 to 78 and Mika +6 to 78