The Great British League - discussion thread

Machine

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

sean fitzpatrick steered Dumbarton to victory against Llanelli.

Dumbarton beat Llanelli 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Bangura scored all 3 goals for Dumbarton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

can't wait for the German(ter stegen, sukuta-pasu, knoll) , French(belfodil, Niang), Spanish(Bangoura, Joselu, Rodriguez), English (Vellios), and Italian(Joel Obi) changes.

The offer for Espinosa BERNARDO of Sevilla from Fleetwood Town has been accepted.

Should have a little rise coming his way soon enough.

The offer for Edwin CARDONA of Fleetwood Town from Atlético Nacional has been accepted
The offer for Jean-Eudes MAURICE of Fleetwood Town from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted

A couple their way out, always risky flogging a french player shortly before the french changes but I cant see a rise as being likely and I have other targets so as need's must and all that.

The pair cost me 2.2m but bring in a tidy 6m, whoch goes into the pot for a further 8 players i have my beady eye on.

Guest drseanfitz

Histon's overwhelming attack just got better B)

André CARRILLO 78-83 :D

Im going to have serious problems keeping players happy :P

you could sell of the ones that don't play and invest the cash overpaying for generic bumph from team's like dumbarton.....

I think this last week or two has shown that we don't need to increase the 80 rating' date=' even a team that had minimal effort until about 5-6 weeks ago can get their squad up to almost £100mil.

[/color']

I think this last week or two has shown that we don't need to increase the 80 rating' date=' even a team that had minimal effort until about 5-6 weeks ago can get their squad up to almost £100mil.

[/color']

Agreed - and while I know some of you won't agree with me I think that this is where player concerns come into their own - i.e. if Dom has four 83-rated strikers he'll have to make the call as to which to sell and which to back, which keeps the real knack of this as spotting the genuine talents from the money spinners.

Maybe we should be lowering the cap....!? :eek:;) (kidding!)

Agreed - and while I know some of you won't agree with me I think that this is where player concerns come into their own - i.e. if Dom has four 83-rated strikers he'll have to make the call as to which to sell and which to back' date=' which keeps the real knack of this as spotting the genuine talents from the money spinners.

Maybe we should be lowering the cap....!? :eek:;) (kidding!)[/quote']

Ive only been here for nearly 2 weeks, Ive managed to sign 16 or 17 players all under the rating cap of 80. Since my arrival ive had 5 Player rating changes, all in my favour.

Gonçalves ISMAILY +1 - 81

Jean BARRIENTOS +2 - 82

Alexandre LUDOVIC +6 - 80

Diogo CUNHA +5 - 80

André ALMEIDA +2 - 80

Just goes to show the cap is perfect, there is an abundance of talent still out there its just finding them ;) The cap is what makes this gameworld fun and challenging. Just my 2 penneth :D

Gary Mack steered Alloa Athletic to victory against The New Saints.

Alloa Athletic beat The New Saints 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Patrick scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Araujo and Esswein were also amongst the goalscorers.

In some more SM realism......I had 52 shots at goal :P