The Great British League - discussion thread

Machine

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Ed Moses steered Fleetwood Town to victory against Watford.

Fleetwood Town outclassed Watford and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Trapp had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Morata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice - feeling mych more confident of taking the step to the top flight, steadily moving up the table, up to 4th now!

Bangor get back to back 3-1 wins over Prestatyn and Airbus to kick start our season. Released a few 70 rated players to get them off the wage bill which is now a daunting £332k per week with an average attendance of just 716:o

Up to 6th place now and ready for a promotion this year me thinks.

Blimey that was close!

Had him Transfer Listed up until recently and was about to accept an external offfer two days ago but then decided to wait until the changes, this morning:-

Jerry VANDAM +3 to 83

Phew that was close! I'm so bad at this scouting malarky that, having now searched, his rise was pretty much well known to everyone other than me :o

In other news :-

Yaya SANOGO +3 to 78

**Dom, have made loan bids for all three. Would love to take them all but appreciate you may want to share the love around.

Blimey that was close!

Had him Transfer Listed up until recently and was about to accept an external offfer two days ago but then decided to wait until the changes' date=' this morning:-

Jerry VANDAM +3 to 83

Phew that was close! I'm so bad at this scouting malarky that, having now searched, his rise was pretty much well known to everyone other than me :o

In other news :-

Yaya SANOGO +3 to 78

**Dom, have made loan bids for all three. Would love to take them all but appreciate you may want to share the love around.[/quote']

Out of all the people I didnt think you would need them being in a higher division and all that :D Ive accepted 2 of them. Canete is yours till the end and petso's is rising so that depends on how bad I get injurys :)

Lets just say I have far more KNOWLEDGE when it comes to risers edward :)

Bids in for Listienne bff :)

Yours till the end of the season my friend :)

Out of all the people I didnt think you would need them being in a higher division and all that :D Ive accepted 2 of them. Canete is yours till the end and petso's is rising so that depends on how bad I get injurys :)

Lets just say I have far more KNOWLEDGE when it comes to risers edward :)

Cheers mate - appreciate that. Lifes hard in Div 2 mate, need more quality, so pretty much a no brainer for me.

And as to the knowledge, did that even need to be said? I would go so far as to say that i have literally no knowledge and you are amongst the best in here and to be honest I figured that was obvious! Seriously, if it wasnt for pillaging the player ratings thread I would be scupperred! ;):D

Thanks for the loans once again mate. :)

Cheers mate - appreciate that. Lifes hard in Div 2 mate' date=' need more quality, so pretty much a no brainer for me.

And as to the knowledge, did that even need to be said? I would go so far as to say that i have literally no knowledge and you are amongst the best in here and to be honest I figured that was obvious! Seriously, if it wasnt for pillaging the player ratings thread I would be scupperred! ;):D

Thanks for the loans once again mate. :)[/quote']

No problem :)

It goes without saying that I have more knowledge than you :D. I was actually giving a strong hint on my next big riser signing who will be arriveing shortly ;)

You lot missed out big time on a good riser ;)

Ha! Bet I just gave you kittens! :D

Ive got my GW's confused! :eek::eek:

Oh well too late to delete the messages so Im going to reveal him now and let there be a fight for him. That is such a poor mistake to get GW's mixed up :(

Knowledge MUSONA

looking at a 78-83 rise ;)

Kill each other for him ;)

Ive got my GW's confused! :eek::eek:

Oh well too late to delete the messages so Im going to reveal him now and let there be a fight for him. That is such a poor mistake to get GW's mixed up :(

Knowledge MUSONA

looking at a 78-83 rise ;)

Kill each other for him ;)

I wont be touching him mate, he's you and one others find. Sometimes I hate being this high up morally - really makes me dizzy at times. B):D