The Great British League - discussion thread

Machine

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

Everton twice comeback from a goal down to rescue a point against Spurs .Results conspired against us with Sheff United & Fulham winning so we drop to last place :eek:

7 games to go we need to get a grip.

Maybe if he deletes it quickly no one will notice....?! :D:P

been at IKEA most of the day, cupboard building since 4 - no tactics set.

Result?

4-1 away win against a fine Hibs! Shocked, Surprised and delighted!

Puts me just 2 points of the playoff places, 6 off top spot!

I may just be able to do this you know!

3-0 win for us over Huddersfield .

The gap at the top is closed as East Stirling & Histon lose:eek:

We are starting to fire a bit now after losing the first 3 games of the season now just 5 points off top spot.

The tables hadn't updated so we are just 3 points off the top instead of 5 .

Good Times:)

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Dumbarton to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Dumbarton outclassed Brighton and Hove Albion and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Bangura scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Amasha and Palsson were also amongst the goalscorers.

Did you pick up the Swedish 'How to build a cheap side' when you were there?

nope, but wasnt for the lack of looking.

If I had I would be fielding a side board called Skoorb in goal, Haageen finished with a glass top in central midfield and up front good old Klagen with optional tie rack and midi shelving.

3 more rises for Bangor today.

45026_1296415159.jpg

Matija Nastasic +5 to 80

The highly rated Serbian youngster is certainly one with a long term future at the club and a +5 today is a nice step up for some game time with the Viola this season.

plus Roma youngsters Federico Viviani and Gianluca Caprari both get a +2 to 77.

In preperation for Turn 18, I have transfer listed numerous players to build a transfer kitty:-

Nikola LEKOVIC - Accepted Bid of £2.9m from FK Rad

Bought for £490k way back in February, the lads done well for 61 games for me. In truth should have sold him quite some time ago

Ronaldo CONCEICAO

A name that combines too of my old skool favourite players (The Real (Fat) Ronaldo and the portugese right winger Sergio) will be leaving for around £2.6m to external having joined for £900k. Was pretty useless for me but worth it for the dead presidents (or Euro equivalent - certainly won't put the Deceased Queen - pure blasphemy!)

Jong-Woo PARK

The whopping £500k investment that one of the younger of that massive PARK family of footballers (there's like, what, 3 million footballing PARKS right?) will be leaving for somewhere in the region of £2.3m. Played a massive 11 games since his +4 in September - managed 1 goal. Close the door on your way out would you Jong-Woo?

Sergio OLIVEIRA

Should make around £1.2m form the lad that sounds like a brand of tomato dressing for pasta. Hardly set the world alight but have given him a lovely leaving present - he takes one of my size nines with him, i even wrapped it in his jacksy - might take help from the Dolmio family to get it out.

Feistosa WESLEY

His name would sound better if you swapped them round - but he will be on his way to external for around £2m, a lovely return of £1.7m. To be fair he's been a worthy addition to the squad, I mean we all need someone to clean the boots and young Feistosa - or Fiesta Tossa as we call him (thanks to an unfortunate "incident" in the Physio's Ford one afternoon) did a sterling job - you could see your face in some of the players studs - some of my centrebacks have been guilty of taking that sentiment to literally to be honest.

So thats a few shifted out that will leave me with around £11/12m to splurge on a couple of additions down the road. :D

HAMMERS UP NEXT FOR TINY TAMWORTH!..

Doncaster Rovers 2 - 3 Tamworth

M.WOODS 14

J.HAYTER 17

Half Time

(2 - 1)

G.FREDY 44

S.JOSEPH-MONROSE 48

D.LE TALLEC 74 (pen)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Tamworth to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Tamworth outclassed Doncaster Rovers and beat them 3 - 2 in their The Great British League Shield Round 2 fixture.

Joseph-monrose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Le Tallec and Fredy were also amongst the goalscorers.

My 82 rated reserves made a daunting trip to face a 88 rated newcastle side at st james.

I switched formation from 3-5-2 to 3 - 4 - 1 -2

And despite the 6 point difference I went brave and all out attack :D

I was 3-0 up in the 29 minute :eek:

But they scored 3 goals in the last 15 minutes and broke our hearts in a penalty shootout in what was a courageous performance :(

We battered them on the stats as well but no luck in a cruel cruel defeat :(

My 82 rated reserves made a daunting trip to face a 88 rated newcastle side at st james.

I switched formation from 3-5-2 to 3 - 4 - 1 -2

And despite the 6 point difference I went brave and all out attack :D

I was 3-0 up in the 29 minute :eek:

But they scored 3 goals in the last 15 minutes and broke our hearts in a penalty shootout in what was a courageous performance :(

We battered them on the stats as well but no luck in a cruel cruel defeat :(

Unlucky Dom, one of those games where if you'd fought back from 0-3 down and taken them to penalties you wouldn't feel as gutted.

I'll maybe try and get the Mickey Mouse Trophy going again for 2nd half of the season, you should romp it with your team :)

Unlucky Dom' date=' one of those games where if you'd fought back from 0-3 down and taken them to penalties you wouldn't feel as gutted.

I'll maybe try and get the Mickey Mouse Trophy going again for 2nd half of the season, you should romp it with your team :)[/quote']

Kick me in the nuts while im down and out :(

You should be ashamed of yourself :D

Well I would win that trophy hands down B)