The Great British League - discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/100166609 100 best players in the G.B.L You can click on the players name and it will take you to his profile on soccer m

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread Been a while since I've done one of these so thought I'd post for anyone curious. Some quality achievement across the piece in fairness against the op

Re: The GREAT BRITISH LEAGUE application thread! I'd be up for it, sounds fun.

Re: The Great British League - discussion thread

My starting line-up tonight will average 72, but some of my new arrivals showed up not fully fit so once they get a pre-season that could rise to 73.

Which makes sense as I found 73's to be good value in the transfer market, often I could get a 73 or a 74 for almost half the price of a 75 and at half the wages too.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes as in theory the gap between a 72 average team and a 69 average team should be the same as the gap between a 92 average team and an 89, but maybe it won't matter so much at this level.

As I am a bit of stats geek' date=' I have kept a record of the respective squad values/average ratings in the GBL from the start.

Some interesting changes within just 1 turn. Rank is based on Squad Value. I'll keep a tab on this and publish periodically.[/font']

167324_10150158861244018_629794017_8263260_2975705_n.jpg

Nice table glad someone had it down from the start :)

Guest drseanfitz

10 man Airbus loose 2-1 to a vastly superior Newport co ( well done :) )

attendance 516

gate receipts £21' date='053 ..looks like i might have to put the prices up :D[/color']

attendance for me: 1,136

Alloa and Hayes and Yeading serve up a cracker for the just over 1000 fans that packed into Recreation park

Alloa Athletic

-

Hayes & Yeading United

B.FERGUSON 7, 28, 30

M.GILHANEY 37

A.SCOTT 59, 63

Half Time

(4 - 4) N.WEDDERBURN 14, 69

S.KOVJENIC 15

P.IGNATOVICH 42, 52

A.GADZHIBEKOV 44

First game of the season away at Alloa good points are that we scored a6 goals bad point is we let in 6 lol

Ignatovic scores 2 goals and gets 3 assists and Wedderburn scores 2 and gets an assist happy with these stats and Hopefully we get a good crowd next week at home against Dumbarton :)

Guest 1CapWonder

10 man dumbarton take a point of Elliot

Gate receipts £46' date='349[/quote']

Fair result. Managed to equalize just before the sending off then couldn't take advantage for the last 25. Happy with that though. Hopefully, can finish off the squad this week in time for Wednesday.

Good start.

10 man Airbus loose 2-1 to a vastly superior Newport co ( well done :) )

attendance 516

gate receipts £21' date='053 ..looks like i might have to put the prices up :D[/color']

Attendance 516

Played at home but lost 21 grand this turn

Wages are 71 grand at the moment

This is gonna be tough:eek:

East Stiringshire 2 Bangor 1