Sign in to follow this  
Let

Ronaldinho

Well, I have Ronaldinho on my team. My attack is Iniesta, Sneijder, Robinho, Milito, playing in a 4 2 3 1

Ronaldinho has been second choice.. And I hear rumors that he will go back to Brazil, so will drop more..

I have an offer of 24M for him, should I accept?

Re: Ronaldinho

Well' date=' I have Ronaldinho on my team. My attack is Iniesta, Sneijder, Robinho, Milito, playing in a 4 2 3 1

Ronaldinho has been second choice.. And I hear rumors that he will go back to Brazil, so will drop more..

I have an offer of 24M for him, should I accept?[/quote']

yes, hes likely to keep dropping and his age means hes unlikely to rise

I'd prefer to sell him in a player-exchange. £24mil isn't much for a player rated 93, especially in set-ups where cash isn't much value.

It really depends on your cover in attack and what you can do with the cash. I'd be careless to tell you to sell just because his rating will only drop from now on.

Oh dear :o Some terrible advice on this thread

He's not signed for anyone in Brazil, he's been linked with some big clubs around Europe too. There's no reason that he can't go to a big European club and regain his best form.

He's 30! He's hardly over the hill. Ronaldinho at 90% is better than most people. If he gets his form back then he's still one of the best players in the world and could get his 94 back.

Swap a 93 for an 89? Yep, that's logical.

My advice is to see what happens in January. If you can get someone better for £24m then sell him.

He's not signed for anyone in Brazil' date=' he's been linked with some big clubs around Europe too. There's no reason that he can't go to a big European club and regain his best form.

He's 30! He's hardly over the hill. Ronaldinho at 90% is better than most people. If he gets his form back then he's still one of the best players in the world and [b']could get his 94 back.[/b]

My advice is to see what happens in January. If you can get someone better for £24m then sell him.

99% agree with you apart from the bit in bold, don't see him rising again tbh.

He's not signed for anyone in Brazil' date=' he's been linked with some big clubs around Europe too. There's no reason that he can't go to a big European club and regain his best form.

He's 30! He's hardly over the hill. Ronaldinho at 90% is better than most people. If he gets his form back then he's still one of the best players in the world and could get his 94 back.

My advice is to see what happens in January. If you can get someone better for £24m then sell him.[/quote']

i wasnt telling him to swap a 93 for a 89. and the guy said ronaldinho was back-up anyway so in my opinion better to have hot prospects as back-up than a 30 year old brazilian flop

i wasnt telling him to swap a 93 for a 89. and the guy said ronaldinho was back-up anyway so in my opinion better to have hot prospects as back-up than a 30 year old brazilian flop

Not exactly a 'flop', not having a great season but he still has a lot of talent. He's still rated 93 there's no guarantee any more drops are even imminent. I understand wanting to let him go, I actually have him on the transfer list for one of my teams but I wouldn't consider a cash sale and definitely not at that price. A much better deal is necessary for his sale imo. If it's not forthcoming, keep him.

Not exactly a 'flop'' date=' not having a great season but he still has a lot of talent. He's still rated 93 there's no guarantee any more drops are even imminent. I understand wanting to let him go, I actually have him on the transfer list for one of my teams but I wouldn't consider a cash sale and definitely not at that price. A much better deal is necessary for his sale imo. If it's not forthcoming, keep him.[/quote']

no guarantee no but hes been on the decline since leaving barcelona and in the game worlds i manage 24mill is a lot so i prfer to buy young talent to sit on the bench