Sign in to follow this  
CrazySauer

Adding (Rising) Midfield Talent...

I'm looking for an easy way to add some midfield talent to my Ajax team in order to become more competitive in the top division in my championship.

By "easy" I mean through players that are on unpopular teams, or external teams because all of the big name clubs and top prospects are pretty much taken already, it's challenging.

I've come up with a few prospects I could probably get without many problems, and would like any input you can give me on the future of these players (specifically their SM ratings, but I do like hearing about them as well)

LAVEZZI - Estudiantes

MONTOLIVO - Fiorentina

HULK - FC Porto

JAVETIC - Fiorentina

RAMIRES - Chelsea? (Not currently with Chelsea in my Game World)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Adding (Rising) Midfield Talent...

I'm looking for an easy way to add some midfield talent to my Ajax team in order to become more competitive in the top division in my championship.

By "easy" I mean through players that are on unpopular teams' date=' or external teams because all of the big name clubs and top prospects are pretty much taken already, it's challenging.

I've come up with a few prospects I could probably get without many problems, and would like any input you can give me on the future of these players (specifically their SM ratings, but I do like hearing about them as well)

LAVEZZI - Estudiantes

MONTOLIVO - Fiorentina

HULK - FC Porto

JAVETIC - Fiorentina

RAMIRES - Chelsea? (Not currently with Chelsea in my Game World)

Thanks in advance![/quote']

lavezzi dont think he'll rise

montolivo dont think he'll rise

hulk may rise

jovetic may rise

ramires if he starts to play well then rise

here are some suggestions: Pedro Leon, Esteban Granero, Dzagoev, Carlos Eduardo, Ballotelli, Kroos, Hazard, Perotti, Gervinho, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano Luiz, Willian, Valero, Zarate, Elia, Honda, Mcgeady, Payet, Varela, Remy, Hatem Ben Arfa, Arda, Menez, Walcott, Lansbury, Shelvey. See if any are available.

hulk may rise

jovetic may rise

here are some suggestions: Pedro Leon' date=' Esteban Granero, Dzagoev, Carlos Eduardo, Ballotelli, Kroos, Hazard, Perotti, Gervinho, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano Luiz, Willian, Valero, Zarate, Elia, Honda, Mcgeady, Payet, Varela, Remy, Hatem Ben Arfa, Arda, Menez, Walcott, Lansbury, Shelvey. See if any are available.[/quote']

Most of the players you're suggesting have already reach their maximum

Thanks for the feedback guys, definitely have some more names to look into now. A lot of those players have already been snapped up, which is what's making this much more challenging. (ie Kroos, P Jones, Sissoko, Gervinho, even Honda! etc)

I also have a few names you guys have suggested, so at least I know I'm headed in the right direction. I have Pastore, Propper, Hazard and a few others that I think are set to rise over the coming seasons.

Thanks again guys, and if you can think of any more suggestions I'll take them!

Try N. Sahin' date=' S. Bender, S. Kagawa[/quote']

Think Sahin will be due for a rise (to over his current 90 rating) in the next German review? I know the Borussia Dortmund stars are really shining this season, thought about picking up Hummels but I like Bender as well.

I don't believe Kagawa is available.

I'll focus on the options you mentioned as everyone else have been suggesting other players...

Ramires still has rise potential as long as he settles at Chelsea, I definitely wouldn't rule him out, Chelsea's poor form would hinder any new player to such a competitive league. Jovetic has huge potential, he's just been injured this season. Hulk, again has good potential to rise, especially if he moves. All 3 are good signings, especially the last two.

Lavezzi and Montolivio wouldn't interest me.

I just learned that Hulk and Jovetic are both on unmanaged teams that have the bare minimum of players in my Game World, so no player from those teams can be signed.

Frustrating! That leaves me with Ramires, and I can't decide whether or not I think things will pick up for him at Chelsea... I guess I'll wait and keep an eye on his situation to see if performance picks up.

In the mean time, I did sign Mats Hummels from Dortmund, although he is a Defensive Midfielder he's on the rise and I really like him.

I just learned that Hulk and Jovetic are both on unmanaged teams that have the bare minimum of players in my Game World' date=' so no player from those teams can be signed.

[b']Frustrating! [/b] That leaves me with Ramires, and I can't decide whether or not I think things will pick up for him at Chelsea... I guess I'll wait and keep an eye on his situation to see if performance picks up.

In the mean time, I did sign Mats Hummels from Dortmund, although he is a Defensive Midfielder he's on the rise and I really like him.

A hint regarding squad size limits of 21. If you buy a real-life player from that club then sell him back to his real club after the 10wk transfer ban is up you can raise the squad size to 22 yourself and bid on these players. Just requires waiting a few weeks.

A hint regarding squad size limits of 21. If you buy a real-life player from that club then sell him back to his real club after the 10wk transfer ban is up you can raise the squad size to 22 yourself and bid on these players. Just requires waiting a few weeks.

That's a great tip!

So if I can poke around online for the real life roster of a club, then buy a player on SM who is listed under a different team, he'll sell back to the SM equivalent of his current real life squad?

That's a great tip!

So if I can poke around online for the real life roster of a club' date=' then buy a player on SM who is listed under a different team, he'll sell back to the SM equivalent of his current real life squad?[/quote']

Yeah just go to the 'Real Life Clubs' section find the team, look for a low rated player from that team, buy him, wait 10 weeks then sell him back. Afterwards you can buy the player that you actually want.

hulk may rise

jovetic may rise

here are some suggestions: Pedro Leon' date=' Esteban Granero, Dzagoev, Carlos Eduardo, Ballotelli, Kroos, Hazard, Perotti, Gervinho, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano Luiz, Willian, Valero, Zarate, Elia, Honda, Mcgeady, Payet, Varela, Remy, Hatem Ben Arfa, Arda, Menez, Walcott, Lansbury, Shelvey. See if any are available.[/quote']

what?!?! have you just named all the 89 youngish midfield player because that what it looks like

of that list very few will rise this time round, kroos, payet, perotti, elia, walcott and shelvey are really the only ones worth getting from there

as much as i like pedro leon, gervinho, luiz etc i dont think they stand a chance of rising, pedro leon is 3rd choice winger at real madrid for example

none of these will drop to be fair but i think you need to cut this list to size a bit

what?!?! have you just named all the 89 youngish midfield player because that what it looks like

of that list very few will rise this time round' date=' kroos, payet, perotti, elia, walcott and shelvey are really the only ones worth getting from there

as much as i like pedro leon, gervinho, luiz etc i dont think they stand a chance of rising, pedro leon is 3rd choice winger at real madrid for example

none of these will drop to be fair but i think you need to cut this list to size a bit[/quote']

pedro leon is 3rd choice at real i think he'll rise in the future

...of that list very few will rise this time round' date=' kroos, payet, perotti, elia, walcott and shelvey are really the only ones worth getting from there[/quote']

Do you really think those players are due for a rise next time around?

I have been seriously considering Elia, because he is Dutch and I like to pick up talented and rising Dutch players when I can for my Ajax team.

I know almost nothing about Payet, but he is available in my league... is he going to be a 92 or higher player someday? Is he going to sign with a bigger club in the near future?