Rowan and Martin's Laugh In

Steve Martin

Demetri Martin

Chris Martin

Dyck Martin

Tony Martin

and now we have

Phil.

Well, seeing as SM are being slack on obscenities ( I myself have reported one foul mouthed chuff and he remains an SM player), I don't suppose you'll be happy to know that sack is spelt with a 'c' ending.

Re: Alonso and Fabregas

Well' date=' seeing as SM are being slack on obscenities ( I myself have reported one foul mouthed chuff and he remains an SM player), I don't suppose you'll be happy to know that sack is spelt with a 'c' ending.[/quote']

funny that, i get a infraction for a line of asterisks when they were not meant to replicate a swear word. they were clearly several charcters too long.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but with asterisks is clearly not a swear word.

i get done for that nonsense but people, as above do not.

defies logic

alsonso WILL rise to 95 next time guys

(unlike lucio in 2010 summer rating change...)

but i still dont think he is better than essein.

and fabregas is a great player' date=' he just need to get out arsenal

:D[/quote']

No, he needs to stay there until he's ahead of Xavi in pecking order. No need to go warm the Barca bench.

Xavi has a good few years left in him, say in 3 years, Fabregas is 26, and could be sold for say 60m (considering inflation) if not resigned. If resigned to a longer contract, Arsenal could wait till he's 28 and then sell.

No' date=' he needs to stay there until he's ahead of Xavi in pecking order. No need to go warm the Barca bench.

Xavi has a good few years left in him, say in 3 years, Fabregas is 26, and could be sold for say 60m (considering inflation) if not resigned. If resigned to a longer contract, Arsenal could wait till he's 28 and then sell.[/quote']

We will have to sell him eventually, if he wants to go to Barcelona, Arsenal can't stop him all he has to do it enact the Webster's ruling, pay out the remainder of his wages and potential future earnings of the club (that they could directly link to him)

if alonso rises to 95 so should mesut ozil

What for? this is Ozil's first break out season, why should he be rated the same as a consistent performer

So why isn't Veron rated higher than Cambiasso?

Why isn't Valbuena rated higher than Nasri?

That one point hardly defines if one player should be rated higher than another. Again. Different positions!

agree with you theres no point talking to this guy because you cant fight ignorance

We will have to sell him eventually' date=' if he wants to go to Barcelona, Arsenal can't stop him all he has to do it enact the Webster's ruling, pay out the remainder of his wages and potential future earnings of the club (that they could directly link to him)

[/quote']

Well, it's Arsene's job to convince him that he's gonna face Mascherano's fate and would be better off going to Barca after Xavi is no longer at his prime.

Guest Phill

Never would guess you were a Liverpool fan :rolleyes:

Do you really think I know Alonso is better because of his time at Liverpool!? No' date=' I don't actually, I do for the simple reason he actually is. And truth be told, I watch more of him now at Madrid than I did when he played for Liverpool, because I have grown up a bit since then... :rolleyes:

So why isn't Veron rated higher than Cambiasso?

Because he is awful. Quite simple really. Also Cambiasso has won the Champions League amongst other things, Veron has won bugger all compared to Cambiasso. Also, having a manager hooked on drugs doesn't help. No-one in the right state of mind would pick Veron over Cambiasso or Zanetti.

Why isn't Valbuena rated higher than Nasri?

That one point hardly defines if one player should be rated higher than another. Again. Different positions!

Well Nasri has been playing in the France national team since 2007, Valbuena only made his debut this year. Nasri has played 19 times, Valbuena has played 7 times. Nasri has also played better for longer.

I didn't say he should be higher rated because he plays a couple of games for his international team. Xabi Alonso has been playing consistently well for Spain for a couple of years now whereas Fabregas hasn't completely broke through yet, because of Xavi and Iniesta. Also, theoretically playing for the national team means more games, more chances to show the world your skill. ;)

Guest Phill

fabregas is 95 because he's arsenals top player' date=' captain and scores plenty of goals and assists

alonso is deserves 95 but wont get it unless real madrid start winning titles under mourinho is my opinion

also i wish that when a thread is made people would stick to the question instead of whether liverpool is better than arsenal[/quote']

Also, you say that, but why should you have to win something to be rated 95? Fabregas hasn't. One hell of a lot of Real Madrid's attacks start with Alonso. You can't really say that for Fabregas because he is injured so much.

Rating is a bit like rep, let's compare me with Dougie. I've been on the forum longer so I have had more chance to get rep. Also, I've posted a lot more. Does this not make sense?

Also' date=' you say that, but why should you have to win something to be rated 95? Fabregas hasn't. One hell of a lot of Real Madrid's attacks start with Alonso. You can't really say that for Fabregas because he is injured so much.

Rating is a bit like rep, let's compare me with Dougie. I've been on the forum longer so I have had more chance to get rep. Also, I've posted a lot more. Does this not make sense?[/quote']

although most deserve it not every international spainish player can be rated 95 or it wouldnt be fair on other international teams. alonso at 94 is one of the best DM's in the game only cambiasso is better. playmakers like fabregas, kaka, lampard, xavi, iniesta are all 95+ so i think that obviosly playmakers get higher ratings

Guest Phill

although most deserve it not every international spainish player can be rated 95 or it wouldnt be fair on other international teams. alonso at 94 is one of the best DM's in the game only cambiasso is better. playmakers like fabregas' date=' kaka, lampard, xavi, iniesta are all 95+ so i think that obviosly playmakers get higher ratings[/quote']

They all deserve it, but all I'm saying is that Alonso deserves 95. I don't want to cause an argument or anything, I just think he deserves it for what he does. :o

you honestly think schwarzer is better than de gea? are you stupid?

I believe he's saying Schwarzer is rated higher than De Gea though the Spaniard is the better player.

Thus, Fabregas is rated higher than Alonso though may not necessarily be the better player.

I don't believe the precedent he's used is all that great though...

They all deserve it' date=' but all I'm saying is that Alonso deserves 95. I don't want to cause an argument or anything, I just think he deserves it for what he does. :o[/quote']

LoL

Locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, or what?

'I don't want to cause an argument...' LOL , after requesting that people should get their laughing gear around his soft and danglies. Is this guy for real?

NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THE ALONSO / FIBREGLASS DEBATE ANYMORE. I FOR ONE DECIDED THAT SM WOULD SORT IT OUT AND THAT I WAS POWERLESS TO INTERVENE YONKS AGO.