English Championship 7515 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7515 - Discussion Thread

Swansea throw away a 2-0 lead and end up losing 3-2 at Elland Road :( Bit disappointed as I probably deserved atleast a point from the game when looking at the stats. I've had my fair share of luck so far this season though! I'm just hoping that this doesn't trigger an inevitable run of bad form :P

Sorry :o

I should be getting relegated though, with the team I have. I expect to lose every game.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7515 - Discussion Thread Team Of The Week: 8/01/2011 So the first edition of Team Of The Week, we have many good players in 7515 so it was hard to split them up into a fi

This is for everyone invloved in English Championship 7515 to discuss everything about the setup. EC 7515 Transfer News/Match Reporting Thread Here is a list of Forumers currently participating in

Re: English Championship 7515 - Discussion Thread Sheffield Wednesday are finished with their opening batch of transfers: Boruc (88) Perea (89) Barzagli (89) Ujfalusi (89) Bonera (89) Baptista

Sorry :o

I should be getting relegated though' date=' with the team I have. I expect to lose every game.[/quote']

Haha :P No worries, you've got to lose some of the 50/50 games sometimes, and it was probably my turn!

Well done, and good luck for the rest of the season.

York's first team got some action tonight after the reserves brushed aside Leeds on Monday. Even though it was down to pens a win is a win. ;)

Followed that up with a solid 3-1 away to Barrow. Akinfenwa, Makhmudov & Weson with the goals.

Only 1k left in the bank so new signings will be put off for the week I think. :P

Barnsley beat Maoms Nottingham forest 4-2 at home to keep up the unbeaten run' date='Victor Ruiz man of the match,just shaded it in the game,with fairly equal stats,so quite happy:)[/quote']

Well done mate :)

You have a better rated team. I was hoping for a draw.

Im really struggling to get points :(

Beat Sunderland 3-0 at home with Dani Alves, Schweinsteiger & Ibrahimovic getting the goals.. got out done on stats so need to be improving them sooner rather than later but glad im finally getting points on the board. Currently sit in 14th place with only 3 points seperating 13 teams.. well done to the Balckburn, Wigan & Wesh Ham managers for having the top 3 spaces atm

;)

The Chairman of Chesterfield has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Gillingham immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

No way Hosay! Not leaving my Gillingham for a team lower than me! Like my squad anyway :)

5 quitting managers in one day. Lightweights..

Make that 6

Aldershot

Newport

Bournmouth

Northampton (He joined a few days ago :confused:)

Millwall

Leicster

7 if you count Chesterfield, but he took the Wallsall job.

Pretty poor day for the setup :( Never mind

Kettering also quit

:/