J. Boateng Vs Subotic

loonydragon

Re: J. Boateng Vs Subotic

Boateng had an injury shortly after he arrived at city so has had to fight for his place as he has regained his ftness. City dont seem to play anyone regularly in either full back positions, with Boateng, Kolorov, Richards and Zabaleta all sharing game time. He is a good player and if he nails down his spot in the starting lineup and city continue to progress as a club; challenge for the league and get champions league football, at just 89 he would be set for a steady rise in rating. However there are alot of if's and but's.

Subotic on the other hand has had an excellent season at Dortmund, along with Hummels have been the best CB partnerships in the Bundesliga. If Dortmund continue their form and Subotic maintains his form then there is no reason why he shouldnt continue to rise, 91/92 at the end of the season.

I would opt for Subotic purely because he is playing very well, in a side top of the Bundesliga. Boateng needs to secure a starting place at city before we can expect him to rise.

Boateng had an injury shortly after he arrived at city so has had to fight for his place as he has regained his ftness. City dont seem to play anyone regularly in either full back positions' date=' with Boateng, Kolorov, Richards and Zabaleta all sharing game time. He is a good player and if he nails down his spot in the starting lineup and city continue to progress as a club; challenge for the league and get champions league football, at just 89 he would be set for a steady rise in rating. However there are alot of if's and but's.

Subotic on the other hand has had an excellent season at Dortmund, along with Hummels have been the best CB partnerships in the Bundesliga. If Dortmund continue their form and Subotic maintains his form then there is no reason why he shouldnt continue to rise, 91/92 at the end of the season.

I would opt for Subotic purely because he is playing very well, in a side top of the Bundesliga. Boateng needs to secure a starting place at city before we can expect him to rise.[/quote']

thats all very well but they play different positions. personally i'd go for boateng due to his SM vertsatility

thats all very well but they play different positions. personally i'd go for boateng due to his SM vertsatility

Your comment is all very well :) but...

The question was who has the higher chance of a rating increase, not positional versitility. I was answering that question based on what is happening in real life. If Boateng continues as he is he will soon loose his Def/DM position to a RB/LB therefore loosing alot of this versitility you use in your argument.

As I and others have stated Subotic has the better chance of a rating increase as it stands. Go for him