Did I make some good deals?

BroodRoosterNL

As this is my first big club with a lot of money I managed to get hold off (Barcelona, with about 300M), I'd like to know from some of the experts around here if my deals were any good. I consider the World I play in pretty competitive.

- Swapped my Mascherano for De Rossi

- Swapped my Xabi for Busquets

- Ramos for 65M

- Gomez for Ronaldinho + 15M

- Ozil for 60M

- Abidal for 17M

- Marchena for 9M

- Cissokho for 18M

- Cetin for 9M

These are all the 90 or higher I managed to get (maybe more coming this season, still got 100M left :))

I think the best deal would still be Ozil, paid a big price but he'll hopefully be worth 3 times as much in a few seasons :)

The worst would probably be Abidal, as I heard he'll maybe drop? But not too sure about this as I haven't read anything about him since.

So what's your opinion?

Re: Did I make some good deals?

As this is my first big club with a lot of money I managed to get hold off (Barcelona' date=' with about 300M), I'd like to know from some of the experts around here if my deals were any good. I consider the World I play in pretty competitive.

- Swapped my Mascherano for De Rossi

- Swapped my Xabi for Busquets

- Ramos for 65M

- Gomez for Ronaldinho + 15M

- Ozil for 60M

- Abidal for 17M

- Marchena for 9M

- Cissokho for 18M

- Cetin for 9M

These are all the 90 or higher I managed to get (maybe more coming this season, still got 100M left :))

I think the best deal would still be Ozil, paid a big price but he'll hopefully be worth 3 times as much in a few seasons :)

The worst would probably be Abidal, as I heard he'll maybe drop? But not too sure about this as I haven't read anything about him since.

So what's your opinion?[/quote']

Always hard to tell the value of cash deals as money has varying degrees of value in different setups. However the fact that you had a budget of 300m suggests that money might not be of much worth in your gameworld (either that of your Barcelona team were completely stripped of its best players before you took over). So if money doesnt have much value then any cash only deal that gets you the quality of Ozil and Ramos is good.

You should have just swapped masch for busquets. Should have kept Alonso..

Point is, I tried that but the deal failed. A few days later I got an offer from him to swap Xabi instead of Masch and well I considered that a good deal. Like Fabregas I consider younger players more valuable, especially because I'm planning to stay longer with Barca.

And well Masch, he probably won't rise and may even drop as he doesn't play. De Rossi is a deff starter with Roma, so considered him a safer option.

Always hard to tell the value of cash deals as money has varying degrees of value in different setups. However the fact that you had a budget of 300m suggests that money might not be of much worth in your gameworld (either that of your Barcelona team were completely stripped of its best players before you took over). So if money doesnt have much value then any cash only deal that gets you the quality of Ozil and Ramos is good.

No Messi, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta so you can kinda call it stripped yes. Did some background checks and Gomez moved to Milan for 90M and I got him for 15 + Ronaldinho now. Ramos moved to Milan for 88 and I got him for 65. De Rossi was last sold for 85M and went to me for Masch.

Messi moved this season for 99M. Good players have to be paid for in my World, so guess I didn't pay that much :)