Kroitzz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who Am I?

Would anyone else like to do one as I've only just had a go? :P

EDIT: I'll just do it.

I was involved with Man Utd in my early playing days but never made a first team appearance. I spent most of my playing career with Rangers, making my debut in 1981. I played briefly in Germany before returning to Scotland. I began managing at Motherwell and currently manage a Championship side.

Who am I?

I was the former coach of Besiktas in turkey' date=' did my bit for the national team where we won some awards not as much much as Pele but more than Maradona . Oh my shorts fell down while taking a penalty but the women seemed pleased.:P

Anyway not too bad for a Milan reject.[/quote']

Vicente del Bosque? Doubt it, just the only former Besiktas manager I know of.

I was the former coach of Besiktas in turkey' date=' did my bit for the national team where we won some awards not as much much as Pele but more than Maradona . Oh my shorts fell down while taking a penalty but the women seemed pleased.:P

Anyway not too bad for a Milan reject.[/quote']

Baggio?

I don't know if he coached Besiktas but pants falling down while taking a penalty works lol

Alright, my son is Swedish, but he was born in France. He was a former international playing for the country of his father origin and having played as a midfielder with more defensive values. He has been playing in a the three Scandinavian countries (Stabaek, Elfsborg and Copenhagen - Norwegian League, Swedish League and the Danish League). He lastly played in Galatasaray, but got his country terminated as a result of beeing to injury-phrone. I also represented Sweden during my career and I was a part of the Swedish team that participated in the 1978 World Cup in Argentina.

Who are we?

sounds a bit turkish ...

anyway see if you can guess the identity of this one:

I was a confused man..guess that happens when both parents are half Scottish ,Grenadian and Ghanaian.

I began training as a missionary (Oh well I was a Quaker and a miller-obviously not as the same time) but found athletics as my calling even playing goalkeeper and winger-that would have given SM a headache. Never won anything on the pitch but in 2003 a posthumous entry into the English football hall of fame was granted.

He's very important not because he won much..but who he was..

sounds a bit turkish ...

anyway see if you can guess the identity of this one:

I was a confused man..guess that happens when both parents are half Scottish ' date='Grenadian and Ghanaian.

I began training as a missionary (Oh well I was a Quaker and a miller-obviously not as the same time) but found athletics as my calling even playing goalkeeper and winger-that would have given SM a headache. Never won anything on the pitch but in 2003 a posthumous entry into the English football hall of fame was granted.

He's very important not because he won much..but who he was..[/quote']

George Weah's cousin? lol

Well Quaker and miller refers to his club....and if you check the english football hall of fame :P

Yeah but we play this game without researching the players :P

I'm so tired I can't even think what clubs they are. Its almost 4am :o I had to stay up and watch Ivanovic play lol

yeah figured as much..4 am, I am impressed lucky for us tropicals most european games take place during afternoons.

You better get some Zzz..

Well I thought most people would know this to be honest..he was like the Jackie Robinson of soccer..lol..and his clubs are campaigning to put up a statue of him..

oh well I am off for a bit so will leave the answer:

Arthur Wharton -first person of colour to play professional/amateur soccer..just like what jackie robinson did for baseball.