Sign in to follow this  
The_Leek

Wilshere v M'Vila

I current have Jack Wilshere but no cash and M'Vila is available at an unmanaged club from tomorrow. Is it worth selling Wilshere to fund purchase of M'Vila. Who will potentially be the highest rated in the future?

Re: Wilshere v M'Vila

I current have Jack Wilshere but no cash and M'Vila is available at an unmanaged club from tomorrow. Is it worth selling Wilshere to fund purchase of M'Vila. Who will potentially be the highest rated in the future?

No.. Better to keep Wilshere.

What did he do?

I didint know that before few days and then I read that he "slayed" one women and her boyfriend in some bar with his friend,after that he threat to taxi driver if he doesnt go where ever he wants that he will kill him,before that he beated up his own girlfriend..I dont know is it true but I read that in newspaper so probably it is..

I didint know that before few days and then I read that he "slayed" one women and her boyfriend in some bar with his friend' date='after that he threat to taxi driver if he doesnt go where ever he wants that he will kill him,before that he beated up his own girlfriend..I dont know is it true but I read that in newspaper so probably it is..[/quote']

Well, if it made the news in Sarajevo then surely some of the Arsenal faithful living in England would have heard it?

Unless you read it in the "DailyFail" or The Sun :P

Well' date=' if it made the news in Sarajevo then surely some of the Arsenal faithful living in England would have heard it?

Unless you read it in the "DailyFail" or The Sun :P[/quote']

I heard it on portal here in Bosnia..I just told you what i heard.. :) Maybe its true maybe it isnt..

these rumours are pathetic. every footballer is sublect to reporters nonsense and although some storys are true i doubt the majority are. why don't people live their lives instead of listening to tosh about footballers?

other countrys dont have this rubbish every week about footballers so why cant we just watch the matches and that be it?

Coz the more disciplined you are' date=' the better you'll be as a player.

That leads to the difference between someone like Giggs and Ronaldinho ;)[/quote']

discipline is good but all these rumours just distract the players anyway

Guest Raines

I dont know is it true but I read that in newspaper so probably it is..

Don't believe everything you read in newspapers.

Don't believe everything you read in newspapers.

I know because of that i said "i dont know"..They sometimes just wanna to make money and maybe he was arguing with them and they wrote that he beated them up..who knows =).

Ok back to the topic. Do you have any other players you can sell instead?

I didint know that before few days and then I read that he "slayed" one women and her boyfriend in some bar with his friend' date='after that he threat to taxi driver if he doesnt go where ever he wants that he will kill him,before that he beated up his own girlfriend..I dont know is it true but I read that in newspaper so probably it is..[/quote']

the only thing i heard was him calming down a fight and giving a polie statement helping them.

wilshere is the better prospect i think.

i find it laughable people can say wilshere may not be a good player because his private life is affecting him.

the only thing i heard was him calming down a fight and giving a polie statement helping them.

wilshere is the better prospect i think.

i find it laughable people can say wilshere may not be a good player because his private life is affecting him.

It could effect on him if he is really behaving like that or it couldnt..Depends from him self.

For example that effect on Rooney,Ronaldinho..And didint effect on some other players.

It could effect on him if he is really behaving like that or it couldnt..Depends from him self.

For example that effect on Rooney' date='Ronaldinho..And didint effect on some other players.[/quote']

it happened ages ago, nothing concrete has been found.

and his form hasn't dipped making it irrelavent and bizzare to bring up :)

just my opinion.

rooneys form slumped after injury, a **** WC, saying he wanted to leave. lots of BIG things.

wilshere has done nothing cannot be compared with the likes of rooney and co.

Wow this is quite surprising i would of thought everyone would of said Wilshere considering he is younger and players for the better team. He also regularly and is pure class. Easy one for me Wilshere.:)

Wow this is quite surprising i would of thought everyone would of said Wilshere considering he is younger and players for the better team. He also regularly and is pure class. Easy one for me Wilshere.:)

well m'vila will get a rise to a big club wheras wilshere will probably stay at arsenal, and also m'vila plays for a better international team, no brainer for me

well m'vila will get a rise to a big club wheras wilshere will probably stay at arsenal' date=' and also m'vila plays for a better international team, no brainer for me[/quote']

lol I rate England higher then France even tho they lost in a friendly. m'vila has been linked to Real Madird and Liverpool, either club he goes to is bad Madrid wont really get too many games and Liverpool dont need to explain. Only time will tell whos the better buy.

well m'vila will get a rise to a big club wheras wilshere will probably stay at arsenal' date=' and also m'vila plays for a better international team, no brainer for me[/quote']

Whoop, Whoop, he has made it to two sentences, correct that was a 'no brainer' from you, England are 6th and France are 18th, so france are obviously the better national team :rolleyes: