Wilshere v M'Vila

The_Leek

Re: Wilshere v M'Vila

ermm what ?

gibbs has very few arsenal appearances. wilshere has many and will get many.

if that is your reply im stunned.

talking about a central english player for arsenal.

you bring up left backs' date=' from wales recently converted to LM. ?

right...........

wilshere would start for rennes easily.

i agree m'vila is a good player. i think it is just laughable you said the only people who will suggest wilshere are english.

so i decided to attack your points specifically. so far i have seen nothing of any value or factual basis beyond opinion.

dont reply unless you give me facts.

wilshere plays for a much larger team and gets regular games ( unlike gibbs who does not.) that is a fact.

dont tell me why m'vila is the better player. i want to know why people like you on the forum accuse people of being biased. only people who will support him are english. all my points are valid facts regardless of nationality. therefore you should retract that stupid statement of only the english prefer wilshere.

you told me to keep up the great debates.

can you do so please ?

i have provided several reasons why people would mention wilshere other then being racist. you have provided no points which i cannot counter.

please this isn't a debate you havn't provided any factual or intellectual points.

a brick wall would give a better argument than you.[/quote']

all this verbal diarrhea yet you still couldnt give me anything other than wilshire plays for the better team to back up whys hes a better player LOL and you can spout all you want that he force his way into the team but i stand by my point that diaby was playing ahead of him and he got injured, rennes are not in europe thats why hes not playing in the champions league there are plenty of players that play in the champions league and are poor players and bale has played at left back before? he may not now but he did in the past i was simply giving an example, just because some1 plays for the better team does not make them the better player far from it and you may claim thats not what you said but it clearly is seeing as your saying because hes played in the cl hes a better player, if wilshire was french he wouldnt start ahead of m'vila, lol your points are valid facts because all youve said is wilshire plays for the better team who play in the cl, the way i see it english(arsenal fans) will say wilshire, fact is most english players r very overrated

all this verbal diarrhea yet you still couldnt give me anything other than wilshire plays for the better team to back up whys hes a better player LOL and you can spout all you want that he force his way into the team but i stand by my point that diaby was playing ahead of him and he got injured' date=' rennes are not in europe thats why hes not playing in the champions league there are plenty of players that play in the champions league and are poor players and bale has played at left back before? he may not now but he did in the past i was simply giving an example, just because some1 plays for the better team does not make them the better player far from it and you may claim thats not what you said but it clearly is seeing as your saying because hes played in the cl hes a better player, if wilshire was french he wouldnt start ahead of m'vila, lol your points are valid facts because all youve said is wilshire plays for the better team who play in the cl, the way i see it english(arsenal fans) will say wilshire, fact is most english players r very overrated[/quote']

And as if you have backed up your statement at all as to why M'Vila is better than Wilshere..

Now, let's get something straight. Wilshere and Ramsey were being integrated into the team for the past two seasons. If Diaby was injured, we would have used Denilson, who trust me, is an excellent deep lying playmaker with a wicked shot.

But we used Wilshere. Why? Because he actually IS that good.

Now about your Bale - Gibbs debate.

Gibbs has hardly played for Arsenal while Bale has been playing for Tottenham since the end of last season. Gibbs is actually a winger who usually plays as a CM who has been converted to a LB.

Bale was just converted to a LM as a last resort since he was faeces at defending. We have still not seen enough of Gibbs to be able to compare the two.

And if Wilshere was French he wouldn't be in the starting line up. Wanna know why? Because Gourcuff and Nasri would be taking up the AM role.

And now it's become English and Arsenal fans who are the biased ones? Lol you're a joke.

PS: It's Wilshere.. not wilshire.

And as if you have backed up your statement at all as to why M'Vila is better than Wilshere..

Now' date=' let's get something straight. Wilshere and Ramsey were being integrated into the team for the past two seasons. If Diaby was injured, we would have used Denilson, who trust me, is an excellent deep lying playmaker with a wicked shot.

But we used Wilshere. Why? Because he actually IS that good.

Now about your Bale - Gibbs debate.

Gibbs has hardly played for Arsenal while Bale has been playing for Tottenham since the end of last season. Gibbs is actually a winger who usually plays as a CM who has been converted to a LB.

Bale was just converted to a LM as a last resort since he was faeces at defending. We have still not seen enough of Gibbs to be able to compare the two.

And if Wilshere was French he wouldn't be in the starting line up. Wanna know why? Because Gourcuff and Nasri would be taking up the AM role.

And now it's become English and Arsenal fans who are the biased ones? Lol you're a joke.

PS: It's Wilshere.. not wilshire.[/quote']

denilson did start when diaby got injured but wilshere also got games as well wilshere impressed so was played ahead of denilson

last season gibbs played lb/lm and bale lb/winger fact

the gibb debate was an example because gibbs plays for the better team and got game time in chamions league so to this fella that makes him better LOL

france play a 4-3-3 so he would have m'vila gourcuff and diarra to beat to a place in the french squad thats why he wouldnt start

and every1 is biased towards there team and the players that play in there team

denilson did start when diaby got injured but wilshere also got games as well wilshere impressed so was played ahead of denilson

the gibb debate was an example because gibbs plays for the better team and got game time in chamions league so to this fella that makes him better LOL

france play a 4-3-3 so he would have m'vila gourcuff and diarra to beat to a place in the french squad thats why he wouldnt start

But Gibbs isn't playing much this season compared to Bale who has played in like every game for Spurs and is impressing every game so Gibbs won't be better than Bale I think Bale would be a leading star for most Premiership teams in the future. B):P

Which proves my point that Wilshere is actually good enough to start for Arsenal. And that is irrespective of whether Diaby is fit or not.

When did I say he wasn't? Gibbs was groomed to play in the centre of midfield as well as out wide. But his defensive qualities saw him take up Clichy's role when he was injured.

That depends upon whether they are playing an attacking formation or defensive one. ie: Normal triangle or an inverted one.

If it was an inverted one, then Diarra/M'Vila would hold the midfield together while Wilshere, Nasri and Goucuff will fight for the two AM positions.

I'm not biased at all towards Arsenal. But then that is not for me to decide. Perhaps you should examine yourself?

But Gibbs isn't playing much this season compared to Bale who has played in like every game for Spurs and is impressing every game so Gibbs won't be better than Bale I think Bale would be a leading star for most Premiership teams in the future.

Obviously not. Clichy is a much better player. And Gibbs won't be taking Nasri/RvP's position any time soon.

Bale on the otherhand is needed by Tottenham. They have no one better to play over there. Now would I play Bale or Nasri in that position? Nasri without a doubt.

Which proves my point that Wilshere is actually good enough to start for Arsenal. And that is irrespective of whether Diaby is fit or not.

When did I say he wasn't? Gibbs was groomed to play in the centre of midfield as well as out wide. But his defensive qualities saw him take up Clichy's role when he was injured.

That depends upon whether they are playing an attacking formation or defensive one. ie: Normal triangle or an inverted one.

If it was an inverted one' date=' then Diarra/M'Vila would hold the midfield together while Wilshere, Nasri and Goucuff will fight for the two AM positions.

I'm not biased at all towards Arsenal. But then that is not for me to decide. Perhaps you should examine yourself?

Obviously not. Clichy is a much better player. And Gibbs won't be taking Nasri/RvP's position any time soon.

Bale on the otherhand is needed by Tottenham. They have no one better to play over there. Now would I play Bale or Nasri in that position? Nasri without a doubt.[/quote']

Okay, Nasri is better than Bale but what if Bale performs better than Nasri? Who would you choose then? Bale right? And Gibbs is still young, he still has chances to prove himself, ye know? Bale is needed yes I know, but you can't say Nasri is better, both are wingers, but it all comes down to ability and performances.

Diaby has been absent for fitness reasons, so Wilshere replaces him but what if both are fit? Who would you choose?

Okay' date=' Nasri is better than Bale but what if Bale performs better than Nasri? Who would you choose then? Bale right? And Gibbs is still young, he still has chances to prove himself, ye know? Bale is needed yes I know, but you can't say Nasri is better, both are wingers, but it all comes down to ability and performances.

Diaby has been absent for fitness reasons, so Wilshere replaces him but what if both are fit? Who would you choose?[/quote']

Are you talking about the AM position's in a 4-3-3 or the winger positions?

I'm assuming you're talking about the winger formation.. so if you have someone like Robben to play on the right, I'd play Nasri.

Bale has no flair. All he does is run past the defenders. Yes he puts in a great cross, but he can't do much more than that. Nasri actually dribbles past the defenders.. Have you seen Nasri's goal against Porto? Bale could never dream of doing that. Besides, Nasri can put in a killer through ball and gets more involved in the play.

If both are fit, I'd still choose Wilshere. Diaby is a lazy good for nothing bum. Wilshere has much better passing ability, is a harder tackler, wins more fouls and actually tracks back.

I current have Jack Wilshere but no cash and M'Vila is available at an unmanaged club from tomorrow. Is it worth selling Wilshere to fund purchase of M'Vila. Who will potentially be the highest rated in the future?

In answer to the original question; "Is it worth selling Wilshere to fund purchase of M'Vila"?

I would say no, don't sell Wilshere to fund the purchase of M'Vila. But as someone else mentioned, try raising the funds by selling someone else. Both players will rise and have bright futures so try and have both.

"Who will potentially be the highest rated in the future?"

Difficult to answer as they play in different positions (always easier to compare like-for-like), different nationalities and as mentioned (alot:D) playing at different standards.

At Arsenal Wilshere is having a good season and is set to continue to rise as far as his potential can take him, which IMO is potentially 92/93 (but I appreciate it is very difficult to predict such ratings with someone so young). Arsenal regularly being in the Champions League, regularly in the top 4 of the EPL means that he does not require a move in order to fulfill his full potential on SM.

M'Vila is also playing very well and as are Rennes, but he is already their highest rated player at 89. And there lies the dilemma. M'Vila almost certainly requires a move to another league (Spain, England) or to Lyon if he is to achieve his true potential. I think M'Vila could possibly get as high as 92, but whenever players move club, especially to another country, it is always a gamble. They may struggle to adjust and not become what everyone thought they could.

If you are just after the player who you think could/will eventually get the greatest rating on SM I would go for Wilshere for the simple reasons given above (also dont know if its just coincidence but there are alot more higher rated AM on SM than DM). But it might be 12-18 months before Wilshere is even equal in rating with M'Vila.

If it was an inverted one' date=' then Diarra/M'Vila would hold the midfield together while Wilshere, Nasri and Goucuff will fight for the two AM positions.

Bale on the otherhand is needed by Tottenham. They have no one better to play over there. Now would I play Bale or Nasri in that position? Nasri without a doubt.[/quote']

no, your point would be valid had wilshere forced diaby out the first tem which he didnt he got injured when he was fit wilshere was getting game time in the likes of cup games where he impressed.

when did i say you didnt ? iwas simply giving an example fella

well they usual play a 4-3-3 ive watched the 5 games m'vila has played they may changed it, but how would wilshere be fighting nasri and gourcuf? he plays in a 4-2-3-1 forarsenal where its he and song in the dm position so if he carrys on playing like that for arsenal he will change to dm.

id probs admit im biased when it comes to my team, most people are.

all this verbal diarrhea yet you still couldnt give me anything other than wilshire plays for the better team to back up whys hes a better player LOL and you can spout all you want that he force his way into the team but i stand by my point that diaby was playing ahead of him and he got injured' date=' rennes are not in europe thats why hes not playing in the champions league there are plenty of players that play in the champions league and are poor players and bale has played at left back before? he may not now but he did in the past i was simply giving an example, just because some1 plays for the better team does not make them the better player far from it and you may claim thats not what you said but it clearly is seeing as your saying because hes played in the cl hes a better player, if wilshire was french he wouldnt start ahead of m'vila, lol your points are valid facts because all youve said is wilshire plays for the better team who play in the cl, the way i see it english(arsenal fans) will say wilshire, fact is most english players r very overrated[/quote']

i cba to argue with you. you said the only reason somebody would choose wilshere is because he is english.

i provided reasons otherwise.

your arguments are flawed and not worthy of my time.

anybody with a brain rates wilshere. anybody who only the english do is a fool and isn't worth my time arguing with.

i cba to argue with you. you said the only reason somebody would choose wilshere is because he is english.

i provided reasons otherwise.

your arguments are flawed and not worthy of my time.

anybody with a brain rates wilshere. anybody who only the english do is a fool and isn't worth my time arguing with.

yes, i said english(arsenal fans) will say wilshere and its true most people are biased towards there team.

you have not provided anything fella, you said wilshere the better player because he plays for arsenal and plays in the cl LOL your clinging on to my statement about only english arsenal fans would say wilshere, but you have not given any facts to why hes better other than the team he plays for.

i didnt say once i dont rate wilshere, i think hes a great player when played in his correct position am not dm but for me m'vila is better, regardless weather he plays for rennes and doesnt play in the cl.

hes better for me because hes much bigger and stronger makes the midfield his own when playing,hes got great stamina is very strong and is not easily brushed off the ball a beast at times dominates the midfield,

yes' date=' i said english(arsenal fans) will say wilshere [/quote']

actually you said

only people that will say different are english fans.

english does not mean arsenal.

the BNP do not want anybody who is not indigenous to arsenal football club out of the country.

change what you say.

Right' date=' I know Rooneyisyummmy took apart your whole argument, but I'd like to make your argument invalid too :)

I'm Indian, I support France in the World Cup and I believe Wilshere is a better player than M'Vila.

Your argument is invalid B)[/quote']

you said only people will be english.

a non english person has commented.

voiding your statement as incorrect.

EPIC FAIL

once again youve spouted nothig but verbal manure and still clinging onto what i said about only english statement, youve not gave anything solid to take apart any1, your points are laughable you cant give a solid reason to why you think hes better other than he plays in europe and for the better team LOL ive gave mine why i think m'vilas better but i guess because wilshere plays for the better team and gets european game time that makes him better lmao and the guy who made the comment and said hes indian i see he has a fabregas pic LOL so if theres any epic fail its you B)

once again youve spouted nothig but verbal manure and still clinging onto what i said about only english statement' date=' youve not gave anything solid to take apart any1, your points are laughable you cant give a solid reason to why you think hes better other than he plays in europe and for the better team LOL ive gave mine why i think m'vilas better but i guess because wilshere plays for the better team and gets european game time that makes him better lmao and the guy who made the comment and said hes indian i see he has a fabregas pic LOL so if theres any epic fail its you B)[/quote']

i said a long time ago the only reason i disliked your post was the english part.

so i would cling onto it.

verbal manure ?

verbal ?

talking ?

not written manure ?

cool:cool:

so what if he likes fabregas?

you said english people.

he wasnt english

I WIN :D :D :D :D

you should rep me for beating you.

lol i can see im dealing with a child here so ill leave it at that, but feel free to give why you think hes better as through all your drool you never gave a good reason lol or you still sticking with because hes with the better team and gets cl games, you should be deducted reps for that:D

no' date=' your point would be valid had wilshere forced diaby out the first tem which he didnt he got injured when he was fit wilshere was getting game time in the likes of cup games where he impressed.[/quote']

Umm no.. Had Diaby still been fit, Wilshere would have still taken his place. He's much better than Diaby.

well they usual play a 4-3-3 ive watched the 5 games m'vila has played they may changed it, but how would wilshere be fighting nasri and gourcuf? he plays in a 4-2-3-1 forarsenal where its he and song in the dm position so if he carrys on playing like that for arsenal he will change to dm.

No.. just no. This proves you know nothing about Wilshere or Arsenal.

What Wenger is doing by placing him near Song is he's actually training him to pull the strings for Arsenal. Wilshere is a full fledged AM but he's an AM who can control the play in the centre of midfield.

Umm no.. Had Diaby still been fit' date=' Wilshere would have still taken his place. He's much better than Diaby.

No.. just no. This proves you know nothing about Wilshere or Arsenal.

What Wenger is doing by placing him near Song is he's actually training him to pull the strings for Arsenal. Wilshere is a full fledged AM but he's an AM who can control the play in the centre of midfield.[/quote']

regardless what i said what correct he only got in the team because of the injury.

ive watched arsenal many times this season and he plays in the dm with song unless in cup games or fabregas and nasri injured, i suggest you get a few arsenal games and watch them, no1 has claimed he aint an AM fella, as ive said a few times before hes amazing when played in his correct position which is AM

regardless what i said what correct he only got in the team because of the injury.

ive watched arsenal many times this season and he plays in the dm with song unless in cup games or fabregas and nasri injured' date=' i suggest you get a few arsenal games and watch them, no1 has claimed he aint an AM fella.[/quote']

Ok, seems like you've got your own opinion about why he's in the team and what position he plays. Fine by me. Lets leave it at that :)