Sign in to follow this  
rossoldiniho

Bowyer or barton?

Re: Bowyer or barton?

for my english team (see sig) i ahve lee bowyer would it be worth selling him and with the cash gathherd get barton?

and could i have predicted ratings please?

rep on offer

IMO I would go for Barton, mainly because of age. I don't see any of them rising at the moment but are both safe.

Barton's actually a very talented footballer. If i was to go for one (and in no way on god's green earth i would) then i'd go for him. I'd advise you to look elsewhere though' date=' both are loose cannons.[/quote']

anyone you could reccomend as im trying to make an all english team so anyone around there ratings?

Joey Barton every single time , the more talented of the two it's just his off the pitch antics that cause the problems. Both will stay at their current ratings but Barton is the better option.

another player i think you should look at is Scott Parker , due to how good hes been this season ! Without him West Ham would be dead stone last imo.

Joey Barton every single time ' date=' the more talented of the two it's just his off the pitch antics that cause the problems. Both will stay at their current ratings but Barton is the better option.

another player i think you should look at is Scott Parker , due to how good hes been this season ! Without him West Ham would be dead stone last imo.[/quote']

parkers unavalible :(

repped' date=' but parkers unavalible :([/quote']

Ouch , erm Mark Noble i've always been fond of ? There's not many to be honest , well apart from the obvious like the 90+'s and Rodwell + Wilshere

Ouch ' date=' erm Mark Noble i've always been fond of ? There's not many to be honest , well apart from the obvious like the 90+'s and Rodwell + Wilshere[/quote']

nobles unavalible to :( looks like ill have to stick with barton but i am trying to bring in o'hara

hmm. barton is a quality player, really good. dirty hate him i really do.

and yet i still say he is a good player despite my biased feelings so he must be quite good ;)

here are out of the box solutions.

jamie o'hara is a really good player but won't get games at spurs. if he moves he would be awesome and rise, but he isn't going to get any game time at spurs.

so a long term prospect if there ever was one. big gamble.

osman is a everton regular so he may be worth a shot.

parker is so so so good but at an awful team right now. your choice. he is the most talented of the lot i would suggest though.

phil jones got moved around a bit, and injury and new manager means a lot.

but he got played at CM before and he is certainly a young talent.........

upto you :)

hope this helps :)

oh and bowyer is too old i wouldnt go for him. barton is just more talented.

Barton for me..I really like that guy..Good talent.

thanks' date='

hmm. barton is a quality player, really good. dirty hate him i really do.

and yet i still say he is a good player despite my biased feelings so he must be quite good ;)

here are out of the box solutions.

jamie o'hara is a really good player but won't get games at spurs. if he moves he would be awesome and rise, but he isn't going to get any game time at spurs.

so a long term prospect if there ever was one. big gamble.

osman is a everton regular so he may be worth a shot.

parker is so so so good but at an awful team right now. your choice. he is the most talented of the lot i would suggest though.

phil jones got moved around a bit, and injury and new manager means a lot.

but he got played at CM before and he is certainly a young talent.........

upto you :)

hope this helps :)

oh and bowyer is too old i wouldnt go for him. barton is just more talented.

wow,thanks loads mate ,ive got a bid in for o'hara,i already have osman :) parker is unavalible and jones is transfer banned at an external :/ looks like ill sell bowyer and replace him with barton thanks everyone for the help :)

you keep saying this.

it is against forum rules im surprised you havn't got an infringement for it' date=' not being picky just some mods do take action, as happende to me before.

even though i said it as a joke when i clearly did not rep the person.....[/quote']

ohhh :o

i didnt know it was against the rules :o

ill delete the posts now ;)

thanks for telling me mate :)