Fifa 11: P.S.3 Forum League

Re: Fifa 11: P.S.3 Forum League

Anyone around for a game like right now? Send me an invite.

Got ya invite but was in a game sorry....

Speaking of that game, went 1-0 up through Robben an then about 10mins later connection died, so really harsh in Sweden (cant remember the forum name)

Beat Jon twice in close games, so I'm 3 in 3 as it stands

i will sign up now for anyone than that wants a wooping :P

Nice whooping ;)

Just lost to Jon although how I will never know lol.

Lost 2-1' date=' but dominated every single stat by a long way apart from the tackles :o

His finishing was just a lot better than mine I guess. :([/quote']

I agree, was shocked to see the possession 60% in your favour at half-time :eek: One goal was a tap-in, the other a counter-attack.

Lost my 2nd game to Sweden' date=' the winning goal was very jammy although he is a pretty good player. HATE ZLATAN!!!:mad::rolleyes:[/quote']

Jammy you sure...what about the way you beat me the 1st game...connection was **** in the first 20 mins and then the connection got lost and you won the game.

Jammy you sure...what about the way you beat me the 1st game...connection was **** in the first 20 mins and then the connection got lost and you won the game.

Yeah if you continued to scroll down the page you would see a post by me about that game :rolleyes:

And your goal was jammy. The ball broke off a defender, split the rest of my defence, keeper was knowhere an Zlatan just tucked it in. Jammy. ;)

Yeah if you continued to scroll down the page you would see a post by me about that game :rolleyes:

And your goal was jammy. The ball broke off a defender' date=' split the rest of my defence, keeper was knowhere an Zlatan just tucked it in. Jammy. ;)[/quote']

Lmao sorry about that but come on that was really unfair that first game and i should feel hard done by...even if that was a jammy goal i still think i deserved to win the second game:)

Ey it's Mr.MCFC I cba logging out of my bros forum account it takes too long on here haha how do I get to join the league my names down but what do I search to get in it aka league name/password etc and anyone up for a game?

Come on, surely someone else could have told him? But no, I'll respond as usual :P

Dale knows, the league name is SM INTERNATIONALS, abbr. is SMI, and the password is forum1 :)