Koscielny

Chelseafan

Re: Koscielny

Will he ever be 90+ ?

When Verminator returns he will take his place in first 11 ?

Should I sell him and try to get some other or ?

Koscielny will play alongside Vermaelen and I think he will reach 90 in the future but not any time soon. Djourou is looking good so he might play alongside Vermaelen but Koscielny & Vermaelen is more likely.

dont listen to any arsenal fans who say he will be 90 plus they would even say fabianski will go to 96 coz they fink all their players are great

Actually I dont think Fabianski will go to 96, so this post is wrong and why wouldnt Koscielny go to 90, imo he isnt a bad defender at all and he is playing better than an 88. What I will say though is if you can get someone better than sell him as he wont progress very fast

Actually I dont think Fabianski will go to 96' date=' so this post is wrong and why wouldnt Koscielny go to 90, imo he isnt a bad defender at all and he is playing better than an 88. What I will say though is if you can get someone better than sell him as he wont progress very fast[/quote']

He realy isnt playing better than an 88.

Doesnt look good enough to me. Time will tell. If he continues to start for Arsenal, even with him playing poorly he still has a chance to rise but cant ever see him being above 90.

Agree with 123_ABC in that you can definately get someone better, so sell and reinvest in a better prospect.

Aha most Arsenal fans are not confident with Fabianski in goal, so saying we all think he is great is a load of rubbish. Koscielny will just be a backup centreback, Djourou has been playing well but I dont even think he should be first choice just yet. Koscielny can get 89 depending on if Arsenal can win anything and after that who knows, he looks both bad and good at times.

he is **** mate but u think he gd coz yr a arsenal fan trust me sell him and get somone else

Didnt you read anything I wrote? I said he isnt a bad defender and can rise in the future but not very soon so the person should sell him, but you are going on like im saying he is a terry or a vidic, which I am not, yes Im an arsenal fan but doesnt mean I think every single arsenal player deserves a rise or is good. There will always be bad players in a team. Im only giving my opinion and I dont think you replies are very polite or appropriate.

dont listen to any arsenal fans who say he will be 90 plus they would even say fabianski will go to 96 coz they fink all their players are great

Put a sock in it. Koscielny is NOT an awful defender as several people have intimated and i for one, who has watched him on a regular basis unlike the half wit i've quoted, think he'll be a very good defender for Arsenal in time. Well worth buying/keeping.

Put a sock in it. Koscielny is NOT an awful defender as several people have intimated and i for one' date=' who has watched him on a regular basis unlike the half wit i've quoted, think he'll be a very good defender for Arsenal in time. Well worth buying/keeping.[/quote']

Agree..Deff not awefull he is solid defender..He isnt playing now on highest level but that he is awefull..Cmon be serious.

Agree..Deff not awefull he is solid defender..He isnt playing now on highest level but that he is awefull..Cmon be serious.

I think if he played for an average premierleague side people wouldnt be so keen to be critical but the bigger the team you play for the more in the spotlight you are and scrutanised your performances will be. Koscielny would have probably been largely unnoticed in another team but being a top side his flaws are noticed as people expect better. I just dont think he is good enough for what a starting CB playing for Arsenal should be. However lets face it he's not the worst, Pascal Cygan is the pick of them (although he has been likened to Cygan on many fan forums...including those run by Arsenal fans!)

I think if he played for an average premierleague side people wouldnt be so keen to be critical but the bigger the team you play for the more in the spotlight you are and scrutanised your performances will be. Koscielny would have probably been largely unnoticed in another team but being a top side his flaws are noticed as people expect better. I just dont think he is good enough for what a starting CB playing for Arsenal should be. However lets face it he's not the worst' date=' Pascal Cygan is the pick of them (although he has been likened to Cygan on many fan forums...including those run by Arsenal fans!)[/quote']

He isnt something special but awefull is too strong word.

Maybe not' date=' but he is currently a starter and when you are a top club players who are not that great will still get risers. It's not like he is benched half of the time.[/quote']

Sorry mate he is-if you consider almunia and Flappianski to be our Goalkeepers.

But rating wont drop-if you are lucky may rise to 89 next review, with a couple clean sheets.