Dzeko signed for Man.City

Re: Dzeko signed for Man.City

God sake, can't they just leave it for once! They have to hog all the good players just so no-one else can have them!

Dzeko was my favourite player, but as a United fan I'm going to need to find a new one.

And how many strikers do they need!?

Finaly is over Dzeko is new player in Mancini squad.This is confirmed Wolfsburg menager S.McClaren .This is great news i really believe that Dzeko become one of main players in Man.City .So what you think about this transfer

Delighted. He can be a key player at City :)

God sake' date=' can't they just leave it for once! They have to hog all the good players just so no-one else can have them!

Dzeko was my favourite player, but as a United fan I'm going to need to find a new one.

And how many strikers do they need!?[/quote']

It's not as if United can afford him ;) We need 4 strikers: Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli and Jo...

All city are doing are bragging about there huge funds' date=' they dont need him with the amount of strikers they already. They could just use players like Jo, Santa Cruz etc etc Help Them Develop for futere years ;)[/quote']

We currently have 5 strikers at City, 2 of whom are likely to leave in this window (Adebayor and Santa Cruz). We want Dzeko as he's better than them :)

EDIT: And yes, I'm smug :P

All city are doing are bragging about there huge funds' date=' they dont need him with the amount of strikers they already. They could just use players like Jo, Santa Cruz etc etc Help Them Develop for futere years ;)[/quote']

They don't need to develop players thou, they can buy the finished article and let other clubs such as Arsenal and Utd (to a degree although Utd also buy finished articles) ect do the developing

Thats one great forward line if they manage to keep Tevez and arguably on paper, potentially the best forward line in the Prem at the moment

Why would you not want Dzeko? Would you be happy with Santa Cruz and Jo?

Thought not,this sounds like sour grapes tbh.

Great signing for City,looking forward to seeing him link up with Tevez.

Why would you not want Dzeko? Would you be happy with Santa Cruz and Jo?

Thought not' date='this sounds like sour grapes tbh.

Great signing for City,looking forward to seeing him link up with Tevez.[/quote']

Yes But Last Year They Went Crazy On Signing Forwards. :P Also I Support Man Utd :D

We currently have 5 strikers at City' date=' 2 of whom are likely to leave in this window (Adebayor and Santa Cruz). We want Dzeko as he's better than them :)

[/quote']

Mancini likes to have a lot of forwards.. with Inter had Ibrahimovic, J. Cruz, Adriano, Crespo, Balotelli, Recoba.. :rolleyes:

Now City have two Balotellis. Two players that play for them, but their heart is in Italy and want move to there.

Its not done yet but it will be very soon..

City has to get rid of Jo,Santa Cruz and Adebayor IMO becase they have Balotelli and Tevez and they will get Dzeko..

Why every1 is ataccking City they just started to buying good players..Real is doing that every year..Buying football stars..

Here is just some of them: Snijeder,robben,owen,kaka,ronaldo,benzema,beckham,heinze,xabi alonso..I am united fan and i support city in their plan to buying good players just to leave United players alone :D.