Hernandez

Milo Knight

Re: Hernandez

I think that he will rise to 89..Fergie said that rooney isnt safe in first eleven when he comes back from injury and that probably will hernandez play in first eleven because he is in far better form then rooney.

Think he'll rise to 89 next changes. Great talent.

Rooney is still the first choice forward for Fergie, hence why when he is fit he has started every game, unlike berba. In the tougher games united play 4-5-1 with just Rooney up top, with the likes of berba and hernandez on the bench. Hernandez will continue getting his appearances, with squad rotation etc, but his main role will remain as a Solskjaer esq "super-sub" for the remainder of the season.

Hernandez - 88 > 89 > 90

Unlikely he'll get a +2 but should easily hit 90 within 2 ratings changes if he carries on his form. As has already been said, not a guaranteed starter when Rooney and Berbatov are both fit, although I can see him getting a few starts over either if he carries on his form. Ride the hot hand and all that.

i was very surprised hernandez did'nt get a +3 after a good world cup and a good stark at man U. If he continues his good for at man U i think he could get a +2

i think we have to consider how SM rate him.

he is NO different to bale, is he ?

position wise i know yeah but hear me out.

bale went from 0 to hero in a tiny amount of time. but he really did to go hero.

premier league by storm. mind blowing in the champions league and is the first name on a spurs team sheet.

hernadez has got very little game time (i know that means in real life he is better as he can score very quickly) but on SM they won't give players +2 to 90 for being a sub. he has little epl and little ucl experience. if bale got +2 which was fair, i think +1 would be expected and a +2 generous.

with the more rapid rating reviews he may get his 90 sooner as well so they would bump him up one, then up again if need be.

i think 90 is just a tad overrated.