Help me with some deals

Alexandre_Pato

I have a lot of money and i have to choose from this players for position:

This is what i need:

1 AM: Ozil or Nasri or David Silva? Actually i have Pjanic and Pastore as first choices

1 Fwd/CF: Higuain or Dzeko or Aguero? Actually i have Mueller as first choice

2 CB: Hummels or Subotic or David Luiz or someone else? Actually i have Badstuber, Ranocchia and Alderweireld in my difense

1 Wing: Nani or Krasic?

I play in II division but i'm in the 1 place and surely promoted in the I division, i don't need the high rated player actually but the one who will have the best future and the best valutation.

Re: Help me with some deals

This is what i need:

1 AM: Ozil or Nasri or David Silva? Actually i have Pjanic and Pastore as first choices

2 CB: Hummels or Subotic or David Luiz or someone else? Actually i have Badstuber' date=' Ranocchia and Alderweireld in my difense

I play in II division but i'm in the 1 place and surely promoted in the I division, i don't need the high rated player actually but the one who will have the best future and the best valutation.[/quote']

From AM i would choose Nasri

Fwd/cf Dzeko/Higuain

Cb Hummels

Wing Nani.

This is what i need:

2 CB: Hummels or Subotic or David Luiz or someone else? Actually i have Badstuber' date=' Ranocchia and Alderweireld in my difense

I play in II division but i'm in the 1 place and surely promoted in the I division, i don't need the high rated player actually but the one who will have the best future and the best valutation.[/quote']

Am:Ozil

FDW/CF:Higuain

CB:Hummels and David Luiz

Wing:Nani

This is what i need:

AM = Ozil (then Nasri)

Fwd = Higuain

CB = Hummels and Subotic (though there is nothing between the 3)

Wing = Nani

This is what i need:

I play in II division but i'm in the 1 place and surely promoted in the I division, i don't need the high rated player actually but the one who will have the best future and the best valutation.

do the deals in green:)

This is what i need:

AM: Nasri

Fwd/CF: Higuain

2 CB: Hummels and Subotic

Wing: Nani

This is what i need:

Ozil

Higuain

Hummels

Krasic

This is what i need:

AM: Ozil

Fwd/CF: Higuain

2 CB: Hummels

Wing: Nani

2 CB: Hummels or Subotic or David Luiz or someone else? Actually i have Badstuber, Ranocchia and Alderweireld in my difense

David Silva has done very little since joining Man City, and i do not personally think he will be a success in England, and I can see him moving on again in a season or two.

Nasri is playing exceptionally well at the moment and should go up in the next changes, but I can't see him going any higher than that as Arsenal need to win something soon.

Ozil would be my choice. He is playing well, from what i've seen, and I can see him continuing to rise.

Aguero I just don't seem to get him at times. He is an exceptional talent and he has been playing top flight football for years but I can happily watch other strikers.

Dzeko should be moving to City and he has the talent to rise but I'm not a big fan of Man City and I personally wouldn't risk buying him until he's playing on a regular basis.

Higuain, despite his injury, is a class striker and providing Mourinho stays for a few years I can see Higuain continue to flourish and score an unbelievable amount of goals.

Luiz is likely to get a move soon and I think he has the talent to succeed in most leagues. From what I have seen he is a quality defender and I can see him rising wherever he goes.

Subotic is young he plays for a quality team and is a regular national player. However at the moment I think he is struggling to keep up with Hummels, and whilst he is quality I don't think he'll hit the same heights as Hummels.

Hummels is a player I have a lot of time for and I believe he dominate the Dortmund and Germany defence for years to come. Dortmund have turned a massive corner recently and I think Hummels will be a key player as they challenge for the title.

Krasic is a quality player and he appears to be settling into life in Italy quite well. However I am not a fan of Juventus and I believe that other clubs will keep Juventus in the Europa league for a few more seasons.

Nani seems to finally developing into the player that Ferguson has been hoping he would be. Although he does still have his off days he is fast developing into a player that is becoming more and more integral.