A bit of advice for me please

Bob Eagle

Re: A bit of advice for me please

I manage borussia dortmund and i'm a bit concerned because all the other managers have been buying big players whereas i've only brought in sami khedira and nani. should i sell my best players(subotic' date=' hummels, kagawa etc) and buy bigger players?[/quote']

I wouldnt..They will keep rising and borrusia have really solid team and you bought khedira and nani that is really good.

I wouldnt..They will keep rising and borrusia have really solid team and you bought khedira and nani that is really good.

mainly im concerned by bayern munich who have an average rating of 94 compared to mine which is 89. i still have funds and am looking to sell mohamed zidan, tamas hajnal, antonio da silva, florian kringe, lukasz piszczek and dede. hopeful of getting bacary sagna and hulk. what do you think?

mainly im concerned by bayern munich who have an average rating of 94 compared to mine which is 89. i still have funds and am looking to sell mohamed zidan' date=' tamas hajnal, antonio da silva, florian kringe, lukasz piszczek and dede. hopeful of getting bacary sagna and hulk. what do you think?[/quote']

If you can do that it would be great..Sagna and Hulk are great players..

And I wouldnt regret for any player that you are looking to sell..Its not always about avrage raiting..I would said that tactics its more important..

If you can do that it would be great..Sagna and Hulk are great players..

And I wouldnt regret for any player that you are looking to sell..Its not always about avrage raiting..I would said that tactics its more important..

i only had one friendly so far which i won 3-0 using 4-2-3-1

tempo-fast

pressing-all over

passing-mixed

attacking-mixed

mentality-attacking

tackling- normal

counter-attack, tight marking, playmaker and target man

today i play wolfsburg so ill get a better grasp of my team hopefully.

i only had one friendly so far which i won 3-0 using 4-2-3-1

tempo-fast

pressing-all over

passing-mixed

attacking-mixed

mentality-attacking

tackling- normal

counter-attack' date=' tight marking, playmaker and target man

today i play wolfsburg so ill get a better grasp of my team hopefully.[/quote']

Good luck tonight :).

mainly im concerned by bayern munich who have an average rating of 94 compared to mine which is 89. i still have funds and am looking to sell mohamed zidan' date=' tamas hajnal, antonio da silva, florian kringe, lukasz piszczek and dede. hopeful of getting bacary sagna and hulk. what do you think?[/quote']

Don't sell Piszczek, he's the starting RB for Dortmund and will rise again. Definitely sell the rest and if you can get in Sagna and Hulk, that'd be great.

German championship 311 is what game world im in and i drew my wolfsburg match 2-2 (l.barrrios 49' date='62) (xabi alonso 3, ibrahimovic 38)

mr noob why does it change everything if i'm in a german champ?[/quote']

I dont want to speak on behalf of mr noob but Id imagine he is just meaning that if you are in a german championship then all the best players from all the other leagues in the world are external clubs. Meaning you (and everyone else) have a much better chance of buying top, young, highly rated players, as opposed to in a gold championship, world championship, european championship where all the best teams are not external clubs making it much more difficult to transfer in the best global players.

my advice would be to continue doing what you are doing; keeping the brightest players from your dortmund team who the majority of which look set to rise, whilst buying top prospects such as khedira and nani. However if higher rated players with potential to rise further (Im thinking the likes of Pedro, Busquets, Pedro, Ozil, Van Der Vaart, Pato etc) are available at external clubs then try and get them before they all get snapped up.

I dont want to speak on behalf of mr noob but Id imagine he is just meaning that if you are in a german championship then all the best players from all the other leagues in the world are external clubs. Meaning you (and everyone else) have a much better chance of buying top' date=' young, highly rated players, as opposed to in a gold championship, world championship, european championship where all the best teams are not external clubs making it much more difficult to transfer in the best global players.

my advice would be to continue doing what you are doing; keeping the brightest players from your dortmund team who the majority of which look set to rise, whilst buying top prospects such as khedira and nani. However if higher rated players with potential to rise further (Im thinking the likes of Pedro, Busquets, Pedro, Ozil, Van Der Vaart, Pato etc) are available at external clubs then try and get them before they all get snapped up.[/quote']

Yes you are right, im guessing all of the good players are snapped up already. If you can list some of the higher rated players that are still at external clubs maybe we can help you pick the best ones left. The best players at Dortmund no where near matches up to the players in other leagues.

i inderstand all your comments and thank you for them. here is my squad and my plans for it ?

roman weindenfeller- keep

mitchell langerak- keep

leonardo dede- sell

marcel schmelzer- keep

lukasz piszczek- ?

patrick owomoyela- ?

neven subotic- keep

mats hummels- keep

felipe santana- ?

nuri sahin- keep

nedim hasanbegovic- low rating i expect him to rise

florian kringe- sell

jakub blaszczykowski- ?

sven bender- keep

sebastian kehl- ?

markus feulner- ?

shinji kagawa- keep

tamas hajnal- sell

mario gotze- keep

antonio da silva- sell

kevin grosskreutz- keep

yasin otzekin- ?

mohammed zidan- sell

robert lewandowski- keep

lucas barrios- keep

as i've said i want hulk and sagna. also a new centre-back ( silva or mexes )

also maybe a younger keeper(akinfeev or mandana)

due to my lack of funds i must buy risers.

i inderstand all your comments and thank you for them. here is my squad and my plans for it ?

roman weindenfeller- keep

mitchell langerak- keep

leonardo dede- sell

marcel schmelzer- keep

lukasz piszczek- ?

patrick owomoyela- ?

neven subotic- keep

mats hummels- keep

felipe santana- ?

nuri sahin- keep

nedim hasanbegovic- low rating i expect him to rise

florian kringe- sell

jakub blaszczykowski- ?

sven bender- keep

sebastian kehl- ?

markus feulner- ?

shinji kagawa- keep

tamas hajnal- sell

mario gotze- keep

antonio da silva- sell

kevin grosskreutz- keep

yasin otzekin- ?

mohammed zidan- sell

robert lewandowski- keep

lucas barrios- keep

as i've said i want hulk and sagna. also a new centre-back ( silva or mexes )

also maybe a younger keeper(akinfeev or mandana)

due to my lack of funds i must buy risers.

If you can list some high rated players that are still at external clubs it would hlep alot so i would know what players are available to you. I would trade Hummels or Subotic for Silva since it would takes them 2 ages to get to silvas rating. Hulk i would avoid as i think you can get a better striker.

If you can list some high rated players that are still at external clubs it would hlep alot so i would know what players are available to you. I would trade Hummels or Subotic for Silva since it would takes them 2 ages to get to silvas rating. Hulk i would avoid as i think you can get a better striker.

ikor akinfeev

diego lopez

steve mandana

gael clichy

capdevila

marcelo

bacary sagna

darijo srna

alexsander ankuyov

raul albiol

phillipe mexes

thiago silva