Help with Right backs!

dansie

Hey, i currently am Arsenal in my game world and wanted a top quality right back. I currently have

Sagna (92)

Azpilueta (89)

Van der wiel (90)

I made an offer for Philip Lahm which was countered with this...

Lahm for Fabiano and Vermalean.

Now i need to get rid of Fabiano anyway as ive just signed Torres, but Vermalean is one of my best CB's and will liekly rise in the future. My other cb's are:

Mertesacker (93)

Koscienly (88)

Kjaer (90)

Subotic (90)

Should i accept? My game world is highly competitive so there are no 92+ cbs available..

Re: Help with Right backs!

Hey' date=' i currently am Arsenal in my game world and wanted a top quality right back. I currently have

Sagna (92)

Azpilueta (89)

Van der wiel (90)

I made an offer for Philip Lahm which was countered with this...

Lahm for Fabiano and Vermalean.

Now i need to get rid of Fabiano anyway as ive just signed Torres, but Vermalean is one of my best CB's and will liekly rise in the future. My other cb's are:

Mertesacker (93)

Koscienly (88)

Kjaer (90)

Subotic (90)

Should i accept? My game world is highly competitive so there are no 92+ cbs available..[/quote']

I would counter sagna and fabiano buy i don;t think you really need to improve your right backs, it's not the most important area you should be looking at.

Re: Help with Right backs!

I would counter sagna and fabiano buy i don;t think you really need to improve your right backs' date=' it's not the most important area you should be looking at.[/quote']

Ok thanks, Yeah like i said my Centre Back is weakest area but its impossible to sign anyone in my world.