Anyone when these players will be added?

moheen123

Re: Anyone when these players will be added?

Anyone know when these players will be added on the DB. Just some predictions so i can prepare to get them and save up

the players are Ryo Miyaichi' date=' Jesus Fernandez Saez (Suso), Sergi Samper and Thorgan Hazard

predictions on when they will be added to the DB

thanks[/quote']

i cant see tham getting on the DB for a couple seasons to be honest

whenever they get in the first team or get some games on loan... as a liverpool fan, Suso is still a way off from the first 11, he is just finding his feet for the reserves but we have high hopes, played a couple friendlies in the summer, and got a cameo in Jamie Carragher's testimonial, looked decent.

I know Hazard is playing for Lens reserves in the French regional leagues so if he does well and gets a call up. Lens are performing badly in the Ligue 1 and a few youth players have been given a chance, Aurier, Varane etc...He may get a go..

as for Miyaichi, he was unknown until last month or so when plucked from nowhere by Arsenal, depends if he makes it it england, or gets sent to spain with Arsenals feeder club Salamanca..

and sergi samper, he isnt even pro yet so, no contract with barca.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...