Sign in to follow this  
unbeaten_49

an ACTIVE WC...???

Re: an ACTIVE WC...???

World championship 10,000 is the most active WC out of them all i think. Strong forum presence with lots of talented managers.

We have a couple of teams on offers atm so keep your eyes peeled and you may get in :)

World championship 10' date='000 is the most active WC out of them all i think. Strong forum presence with lots of talented managers.

We have a couple of teams on offers atm so keep your eyes peeled and you may get in :)[/quote']

actually i was just in and out of WC 10000...wit AZ....whoever has managed em has left em in the worst shape possible...without ne good players and without ne cash...

actually i was just in and out of WC 10000...wit AZ....whoever has managed em has left em in the worst shape possible...without ne good players and without ne cash...

Well it is a challenge for you then. You can't just walk into a very good and active championship with a good team as those are taken by very dedicated managers.

Personally i would start with any team i could get, try to do my best and take a job offer to a better club. This way you are in an active championship and can move to a better club in time.

You would have to be very lucky to get a very good team in a very good championship straight off.

Dynamo Kyiv

Dynamo Moskva

Unmanaged

Werder Bremen

Fulham

Are all on offer so will be rejected or taken within a few days, just keep looking at the WC 10,000 thread to try and get one.

Well it is a challenge for you then. You can't just walk into a very good and active championship with a good team as those are taken by very dedicated managers.

Personally i would start with any team i could get' date=' try to do my best and take a job offer to a better club. This way you are in an active championship and can move to a better club in time.

You would have to be very lucky to get a very good team in a very good championship straight off.[/quote']

u r perfectly right man....but all i ask for is one good player or atleast the money to buy i one....im still relatively new to sm...so im not as good as u guys...so it would be quite difficult for me...

Neways nethin apart from AZ...gonna get free...???

u r perfectly right man....but all i ask for is one good player or atleast the money to buy i one....im still relatively new to sm...so im not as good as u guys...so it would be quite difficult for me...

Neways nethin apart from AZ...gonna get free...???

Read my post above your last one.

Personally i would start with any team i could get' date=' try to do my best and take a job offer to a better club. This way you are in an active championship and can move to a better club in time.

You would have to be very lucky to get a very good team in a very good championship straight off.[/quote']

Dynamo Kyiv

Dynamo Moskva

Unmanaged

Werder Bremen

Fulham

Are all on offer so will be rejected or taken within a few days' date=' just keep looking at the WC 10,000 thread to try and get one.[/quote']

thnx man im getting in wit next vaccancy available....!!!!

Respuesta: an ACTIVE WC...???

world 7434 needs players, there are good teams available (like Man. City with almost full teeam), also player's prices are not that high and people usually answer to offers relatively fast.

or, if you want an alternative to the overpopulated game world 10000, give a try to 9999 it's more than 50%

Re: Respuesta: an ACTIVE WC...???

world 7434 needs players' date=' there are good teams available (like Man. City with almost full teeam), also player's prices are not that high and people usually answer to offers relatively fast.

or, if you want an alternative to the overpopulated game world 10000, give a try to 9999 it's more than 50%[/quote']

im already in wc10000....i want to give it try and see how it goes...!!!

Hi guys, just hearing from you all about what an amazing league this is. I would really appreciate it if any of the WC 10,000 managers would give me a tip off or something about any vacancy in this great setup. Thanks. :)