mascherano deal

long pete

Re: mascherano deal

Hi all this might be dumm question' date=' but I am thinking long term. I play in setup where money is useless and only PE is way to do business. I was thinking at giving either mascherano or gerrard for thiago silva. Any help appreciated[/quote']

I'd get rid of Mascherano, he's hardly playing at all for Barca, while Gerrard, although at not as good a team (I'm a Liverpool fan btw) is playing all the time and at a high level. So swap Mascherano for Silva :)

Or, transfer list Mascherano, and get some random muppet to give you loads for him, like players+cash, then P/E Gerrard for Thiago Silva.

But if you do list Masherano, make sure you get some midfielder in the deal, perhaps someone like Busquets, Ozil, Di Maria, Khedeira, etc etc :)

I'd get rid of Mascherano' date=' he's hardly playing at all for Barca, while Gerrard, although at not as good a team (I'm a Liverpool fan btw) is playing all the time and at a high level. So swap Mascherano for Silva :)

Or, [b']transfer list Mascherano, and get some random muppet to give you loads for him, like players+cash, then P/E Gerrard for Thiago Silva.

But if you do list Masherano, make sure you get some midfielder in the deal, perhaps someone like Busquets, Ozil, Di Maria, Khedeira, etc etc :)[/b]

Do the bold of what he said.

P.S This is my 500th post:)

yup I wanted more (greedy btard) now I cannot do swap cuz he is insulted, I have new proposal, I ll give Gerrard and Mascherano for Iniesta, I lose too much but I am afraid that after next rating change I ll get 93 mascherano and 93 rated old gerrard. Also should I get rid of Glen Johnson, Pepe Reina and Aaron Lennon

yup I wanted more (greedy btard) now I cannot do swap cuz he is insulted' date=' I have new proposal, I ll give Gerrard and Mascherano for Iniesta, I lose too much but I am afraid that after next rating change I ll get 93 mascherano and 93 rated old gerrard. Also should I get rid of Glen Johnson, Pepe Reina and Aaron Lennon[/quote']

Keep Reina and Lennon. Sell Johnson

yup I wanted more (greedy btard) now I cannot do swap cuz he is insulted' date=' I have new proposal, I ll give Gerrard and Mascherano for Iniesta, I lose too much but I am afraid that after next rating change I ll get 93 mascherano and 93 rated old gerrard. Also should I get rid of Glen Johnson, Pepe Reina and Aaron Lennon[/quote']

Lol if you get Iniesta and lose Masch 'n Gerrard your not losing too much at all. Masch will drop if he stays with Barca and doesn't play, Liverpool clearly sucks so Gerrard has no chance of rising and might drop like you say. Comparing that to Iniesta, a 26 year old who certainly plays with his team and the NT your getting a great deal!

Sell Johnson and think of selling Reina, but only do so if you have another good GK and/or good GK's available.

Keep Lennon.