Victor Ruiz

Toloi

Luca Antonelli

Lukas Schmitz

Ludovic Sane

Didac Vila

Ezequiel Munoz

Aurtenetxe

These are my young talents among defenders. They don't play, but I keep them for the future. Anyway I think there's too many of them and also as I need cash I wish to keep the best ones and sell some of them.

Question is simple - who to sell? who to keep? (I could sell maybe 4-5 of them)

Will rep

Re: Young prospective defs - who to sell

Alvaro Dominguez

Alderwiereld

Kchacheridi

Bonucci

Victor Ruiz

Toloi

Luca Antonelli

Lukas Schmitz

Ludovic Sane

Didac Vila

Ezequiel Munoz

Aurtenetxe

These are my young talents among defenders. They don't play' date=' but I keep them for the future. Anyway I think there's too many of them and also as I

need cash I wish to keep the best ones and sell some of them.

Question is simple - who to sell? who to keep? (I could sell maybe 4-5 of them)

Will rep[/quote']

Keep Bonnucci, Toloi and Alderwiereld for certain. Perhaps sell Auertnxte or Schmitz.

Alvaro Dominguez

Alderwiereld

Kchacheridi

Bonucci

Victor Ruiz

Toloi

Luca Antonelli

Lukas Schmitz

Ludovic Sane

Didac Vila

Ezequiel Munoz

Aurtenetxe

I would sell the ones in bold , but then i'm stuck between who to sell from Vila, Sane and Toloi.

Vila is playing regularly for his club, while Sane is useful in SM for his 'DEF' status. Also, Sane is set to rise to 89 after the next two ratings, if he keeps playing as well as (if not better than) his CB partner Ciani at Bordeaux.

As for Toloi, he's had a poor run of form , but people still identify him as a talent. I'd ask someone who watches a lot of Brazilian football about him , because I can only watch 10 mins of the stuff at a stretch: I get fed up of the shaky camera work and loud Portuguese.

I would sell the ones in bold ' date=' but then i'm stuck between who to sell from Vila, Sane and Toloi.

Vila is playing regularly for his club, while Sane is useful in SM for his 'DEF' status. Also, Sane is set to rise to 89 after the next two ratings, if he keeps playing as well as (if not better than) his CB partner Ciani at Bordeaux.

As for Toloi, he's had a poor run of form , but people still identify him as a talent. I'd ask someone who watches a lot of Brazilian football about him , because I can only watch 10 mins of the stuff at a stretch: I get fed up of the shaky camera work and loud Portuguese.[/quote']

repped both of you

Schmitz looks like a definite one to sell as some people already mentioned him.

Khacheridi maybe also, at least I'm tending to rather sell than keep him.

Lets make it a little bit easier and erase some certain keepers from the list

So now it looks that way:

Khacheridi

Victor Ruiz

Toloi

Luca Antonelli

Lukas Schmitz

Ludovic Sane

Didac Vila

Ezequiel Munoz

Aurtenetxe

Still about 4-5 to choose for selling

repped both of you

Schmitz looks like a definite one to sell as some people already mentioned him.

Khacheridi maybe also' date=' at least I'm tending to rather sell than keep him.

Lets make it a little bit easier and erase some certain keepers from the list

So now it looks that way:

Khacheridi

Victor Ruiz

Toloi

Luca Antonelli

Lukas Schmitz

Ludovic Sane

Didac Vila

Ezequiel Munoz

Aurtenetxe

Still about 4-5 to choose for selling[/quote']

I suggest keep Munoz,Ruiz and Sane. Sell the others :)

Keep them all excepting Toloi. Sell Toloi for cash to an external club 'cause by now he won't rise, put him on shortlist to know id somebody bids on him and buy him back if he moves to a better club.

Lukas Schmitz - now at 86, a constant starter at Schalke ho are qualified in knock-out stages of UCL and seem to get better game by game in domestic championchip. ** or even 89 at the end of the sason.

Victor Ruiz currently 87 will be 88 at the end of the season and a good chance of future progres as Espanyol have a good season

Didac currently a constant starter, plays very well each game, a classical left back. 86 at the next ratings.

Ludovic Sane - good chances of 87-88 at the end of the season

Munoz - became Dorin Goian's substitute but i still believe that in a year he'll be at 90

Aurtenexe - a very young defender at one of the good clubs from Primera. He's just 19 years old and i'm quite sure he will get more time on the field 'till the end of the season enough for a ratingof 85-86

Khacheridi - not a constant starter at Dynamo but playing for a great club, qualified in the knock-out stages of the EL. Could rise +1/+2 if he gets more time,or stay if not

Alderweireld - hot prospect, i think he won't rise at the end of the season but could transfer to a better club

Keep Bonucci, Sane, Schmitz, Antonelli, and Alderweireld.

Alderweireld started all last season for Ajax (He won Ajax Talent of the Year last season) and has continued to do so this season. Also, he is not your standard CB...Check this out against Milan in December:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPUdQlXyik

:D

Finally, he is already in the Belgian National Team.