Martin HINTEREGGER 18 75 Lb

Hinteregger came through the ranks of the Red Bull Salzburg youth academy and made his official debut earlier this season. The defender has already represented Austria at under-19 level and is considered to be one of the finest youngsters around in Austria.

stats for season so far

Austrian league 11 starts 969 minutes

Europa league 04 starts 315 minutes

FC Salzburg performance in the Europa League was nothing to write home about finishing bottom of the group with only two point but young Hinterengger was one of the few bright sparks from their disappointing showing.

Following His impressive showing in the Europa League beleaguered Bundesliga outfit Stuttgart started monitoring the youngster along with fellow Bundesliga side Hoffenheim and Serie A outfit Genoa.

Re: Martin HINTEREGGER 18 75 Lb

Hinteregger came through the ranks of the Red Bull Salzburg youth academy and made his official debut earlier this season. The defender has already represented Austria at under-19 level and is considered to be one of the finest youngsters around in Austria.

stats for season so far

FC Salzburg performance in the Europa League was nothing to write home about finishing bottom of the group with only two point but young Hinterengger was one of the few bright sparks from their disappointing showing.

Following His impressive showing in the Europa League beleaguered Bundesliga outfit Stuttgart started monitoring the youngster along with fellow Bundesliga side Hoffenheim and Serie A outfit Genoa.

So on the back of his performances in EL and for RBS he could get a rise?

let alone with a move to a more competitive league.

He only made his debut last October (2010) and the Austrian rating was last done in July

Please check your facts before replying to threads and I mean do disrespect because I love some of the threads you have made in the past.

Thanks for you reply i will be more specific next time. Thanks again

:D

I was asking you, if things continue will his performances merit a rise, i wasnt saying he should or shouldnt as i dont have a clue :P:eek:

So on the back of his performances in EL and for RBS he could get a rise?

let alone with a move to a more competitive league.

Yes a rise is in the offering and with Stuttgart in the market for defensive reinforcements because of the ongoing uncertainty about the future of Serdar Tasci , sporting director Fredi Bobic supposedly sees the 18-year-old Hinteregger as a good replacement.

stats for season so far

Yeah good spot again, im watching him too.. also look at deni alar, and dieter elsneg of kapfenberg...elsneg 74, involved in 18 games from 19, 16 starts 1 goal, and deni alar, 80, 15 games 10 goals. risers there...