Tomasz KUPISZ AM/Wing 70 to 81-83

After a brief stay in England with Wigan. Kupisz returned to Poland and joined 1st division side Jagiellonia Białystok who are the current league leader after 15 games.

Stats for season so far

14 starts 3 goals 1204 minutes

Kupisz has played in every games for the league leaders. The squad highest rated players are 84 but this set to change because of the teams performance over last season and this one.

Please note: I do not claim to have found this player but search and couldn 't find anything so forgive me for not giving credit

Re: Tomasz KUPISZ AM/Wing 70 to 81-83

After a brief stay in England with Wigan. Kupisz returned to Poland and joined 1st division side Jagiellonia Białystok who are the current league leader after 15 games.

Stats for season so far

14 starts 3 goals 1204 minutes

Kupisz has played in every games for the league leaders. The squad highest rated players are 84 but this set to change because of the teams performance over last season and this one.

Please note: I do not claim to have found this player but search and couldn 't find anything so forgive me for not giving credit

yeah i snapped him up a while back...i agree with you should do well... il give you one in return - search Momcilovic plays for FK Javor. lots of minutes for his club. 70-78 i think...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...