Buy Gonazalez for Guiza and Granero?

Tombstone

Re: Buy Gonazalez for Guiza and Granero?

Hey :)

I would be getting Gonzalez.

Both of the players I'm getting rid of don't start' date=' but Gonzalez would :)

Is it worth doing?

EDIT: I can also get either Higuain, Gourcuff, Diego, Robinho or Lopez?

Are they better to buy?[/quote']

Higuain's out till next season but will keep his 94 till then.

Gourcuff seems to have reached his max at Lyon and Lyon aren't doing that great so he'll stay.

Diego is doing pretty good, but Bremen sucks, so will stay.

Robinho doing good and Milan doing good, slight chance of rising I guess.

Lopez is about the same story as Gourcuff.

Getting Gonzalez in exchange for Granero and Guiza is a good one I think. Granero doesn't ever play for Madrid and Guiza is over his peak + in Turkey. Gonzalez won't rise anymore either but he's doing well with Marseille so he'll keep his 93.

Kinda depends on what you need, if you want a midfielder get either Gonzalez or Diego. If you want an attacker get Robinho imo.

Higuain's out till next season but will keep his 94 till then.

Gourcuff seems to have reached his max at Lyon and Lyon aren't doing that great so he'll stay.

Diego is doing pretty good' date=' but Bremen sucks, so will stay.

Robinho doing good and Milan doing good, slight chance of rising I guess.

Lopez is about the same story as Gourcuff.

Getting Gonzalez in exchange for Granero and Guiza is a good one I think. Granero doesn't ever play for Madrid and Guiza is over his peak + in Turkey. Gonzalez won't rise anymore either but he's doing well with Marseille so he'll keep his 93.

Kinda depends on what you need, if you want a midfielder get either Gonzalez or Diego. If you want an attacker get Robinho imo.[/quote']

I have Di Natale and Nilmar starting upfront, and Maggio, Alonso, Di Maria and Taddei in Midfield. A new Rm or Am would be ideal, so Gonzalez, Gourcuff and Diego fit the deal.

If I was to get Gonzalez, he would either play in exchange for Taddei or Maggio, and if I signed Diego or Gourcuff it would just be replceing Taddei.

So, Gonzalez, Diego, or Gourcuff?

I wouldn't choose Gourcuff, even if he is young, but you know, if he moves club...

I probably going to get Gonzalez, then see if I can upgrade on Maggio :)

Do you think this is the right thing to do?

Hmm yes if your looking to replace Taddei and/or Maggio that's best thing probably. Replace Taddei first' date=' he's older and with Napoli doing extremely well Maggio will surely keep his 90.[/quote']

Taddei will be gone once his ban is up, I bought him for short term when I had a lot of injuries and suspensions at the same time :)

I'll get Gonzalez, if someone intercepts ill probably get Diego or Higuain, and then sell Taddei and maybe trade Maggio :)

Thanks for your help :)