Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - BC

Re: EC Anno Domini - BC Bolton are delighted to announce they are now affiliated with Preston.

Re: EC Anno Domini - BC Pienaar at Tottenham tuesday for a medical noooooo!

Guest drseanfitz

looking to launch the match report thread in a minute - gonna open it like this one with a couple of posts(rather than cram everything into one thread) so PLEASE DONT POST on it UNTIL I post the link on here shortly.

Much appreciated lads & lady

EDIT: Did actually forget about the midnight Sunday club swap deadline so , Sticking to our word, can't lanch before then - don't want to go back on our word before we start

All I know is Division 4 is gunna be mine ! With charlie by my side you will lose and bow down ! Loving the interest so far ' date=' BTW if we get everyone in open it monday you impatient people let the club swaping take place and leave the 2 creators to decide whats best !! LOL[/quote']

No just no mate its mine u can come 2nd

But unless sum one wants to swap with me im leyton and ill take anything abouve league 4 pref div 2/1 but i dont mind SO COME ON LADS YOU NO YOU DONT HAVE THE ABILTY TO BE IN PREM WHY NOT LET ME BE THERE INSTEAD. Hint hint man u chelsea arsenal man city managers :)

looking to launch the match report thread in a minute - gonna open it like this one with a couple of posts(rather than cram everything into one thread) so PLEASE DONT POST on it UNTIL I post the link on here shortly.

Much appreciated lads & lady

EDIT: Did actually forget about the midnight Sunday club swap deadline so ' date=' Sticking to our word, can't lanch before then - don't want to go back on our word before we start[/quote']

You could always open it tomorrow, people can still swap clubs...

No just no mate its mine u can come 2nd

But unless sum one wants to swap with me im leyton and ill take anything abouve league 4 pref div 2/1 but i dont mind SO COME ON LADS YOU NO YOU DONT HAVE THE ABILTY TO BE IN PREM WHY NOT LET ME BE THERE INSTEAD. Hint hint man u chelsea arsenal man city managers :)

Now now ladies - you already know if I'm in there the leagues mine :P and unfortunately for you Nath my old mate I'm in Div4

Its ok sop iv got a good record agaisnt you unlike most people im looking forward to this maybe we can go 1st 2nd :)

I hate to say this my record against simon is rubbish , but that will change , you two shall be looking up the table to see swindon top of the pile !!! You have NO chance my freind but hey its a competive division and couldnt resist takeing on simon ( LOSEING TO HIM ) LOL

I hate to say this my record against simon is rubbish ' date=' but that will change , you two shall be looking up the table to see swindon top of the pile !!! You have NO chance my freind but hey its a competive division and couldnt resist takeing on simon ( LOSEING TO HIM ) LOL[/quote']

You'l improve when you can do tactics mate :D

You'l improve when you can do tactics mate :D

I CAN DO TACTICS!!! Not very well know but my tactics are definately improveing tho , theres some tough bloody tough managers im definately made right move tradeing down a good wednesday to come to div 4 looking forward to my battles with 2 of sm's finest simon and craig but rest suck !! HAHA JOKES