Who to keep who to sell?

dub_1984

Ok so i have a few young guns but i cant keep them all cos they dont get any/much game time so they are starting to get concerns

KHEDIRA, Sami

RAMIRES, Santos

NASRI, Samir

PASTORE, Javier

PJANIC, Miralem

JOVETIC, Stevan

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MULLER, Thomas

KROOS, Toni

and SILVA, David if you can call him young

So yeah who would you keep and sell?

Thanks for any help:D

Re: Who to keep who to sell?

Ok so i have a few young guns but i cant keep them all cos they dont get any/much game time so they are starting to get concerns

KHEDIRA' date=' Sami

RAMIRES, Santos

NASRI, Samir

PASTORE, Javier

PJANIC, Miralem

JOVETIC, Stevan

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MULLER, Thomas

KROOS, Toni

Thanks for any help:D[/quote']

If you HAD to sell, I would sell David SIlva & Ramires.

But why sell them, they all are very good players. Keep them if you can

If you HAD to sell' date=' I would sell David SIlva & Ramires.

But why sell them, they all are very good players. Keep them if you can[/quote']

I would love to but i still have players like Messi, Eto'o, Tevez, Iniesta, Sneijder, Xavi, Mascherano(who i think i will sell) and Busquets :P lol. So as you can see i have way to many players :P

What a good squad you have (offensively, at least! :P) I think this really depends on your preferred formation/tactics!

And at 25 , Silva is younger than Eto'o, Tevez, Iniesta, Sneijder, Xavi, and Maschi ,and starts regularly for City... Don't believe everything you read on the Forum! ;)

What a good squad you have (offensively' date=' at least! :P) I think this really depends on your preferred formation/tactics!

And at 25 , Silva is younger than Eto'o, Tevez, Iniesta, Sneijder, Xavi, and Maschi ,and starts regularly for City... Don't believe everything you read on the Forum! ;)[/quote']

Defensively i have good players to in Evra, Abidal, Marcelo, Alves, VAN DER WIEL, PUYOL, VIDIC, PIQUE, CHIELLINI, VERMAELEN and KJAER.

You would think there is no one playing in the the game world i am in, but i have just bought and sold all the right players and made lots of money :D

Defensively i have good players to in Evra' date=' Abidal, Marcelo, Alves, VAN DER WIEL, PUYOL, VIDIC, PIQUE, CHIELLINI, VERMAELEN and KJAER.

You would think there is no one playing in the the game world i am in, but i have just bought and sold all the right players and made lots of money :D[/quote']

Fair play, mate. I am just a little bit jealous! Are you winning everything?

KHEDIRA' date=' Sami

RAMIRES, Santos - SELL

NASRI, Samir

PASTORE, Javier

PJANIC, Miralem - SELL

JOVETIC, Stevan -SELL

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MULLER, Thomas

KROOS, Toni

Thanks for any help:D[/quote']

Out of them players i'd sell those 3 and Mascherano as mentioned!! You could always get Jovetic back once his back from injury ;-)

Sell:

David Silva (The fifth option for the midfield of City)Ramires (He just can't adapt to English football)

Mascherano (Behind Busquets on Barça and he will drop)

And you should get some money !!

;)

lol clearly doesnt watch city. Silva has been playing very well and is not 5th choice - he is city's only creative midfielder/playmaker. keep.

As for which of the rest to get rid of I would look at mascherano as said. After that Ramires, but I think I would keep all your youngsters.