Munoz or Smalling, both 86, whos better?

Riferimento: Munoz or Smalling, both 86, whos better?

I need to raise funds for my club' date=' so which one has a better career ahead or which is has more potential?

I reckon ezequil Munoz at Palermo has a better chance of becoming a rated 90+ player than Chris Smalling, and probably get there quicker too because he is regularly playing..

your thoughts please.. :D[/quote']

Both of them are promising defenders; I think that at the moment Munoz would be a better buy, since he's played lots of games. Anyway for the last matches Palermo manager Rossi preferred Goian to him, but however I think that he'll find more and more space. Smalling too is a good player, but he isn't playing very much, so I'd say Munoz is better at the moment.

Re: Riferimento: Munoz or Smalling, both 86, whos better?

Both of them are promising defenders; I think that at the moment Munoz would be a better buy' date=' since he's played lots of games. Anyway for the last matches Palermo manager Rossi preferred Goian to him, but however I think that he'll find more and more space. Smalling too is a good player, but he isn't playing very much, so I'd say Munoz is better at the moment.[/quote']

yeah its a tough one, but i have both players for my club and need to sell somebody off to raise funds for bigger and much better players. Im considering to sell Smalling, purely because Munoz looks to have the playing time. B)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Munoz or Smalling, both 86, whos better?

yeah its a tough one' date=' but i have both players for my club and need to sell somebody off to raise funds for bigger and much better players. Im considering to sell Smalling, purely because Munoz looks to have the playing time. B)[/quote']

Ok, so I suggest you to sell Smalling.B)