Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

hi there' date=' i would like your opinions on Rosa Samuel who plays for Fluminense.

Should i sell him now that he has risen? whats his potential?

Many thanks for your opinions its greatly appreciated.[/quote']

Fluminense has good young... Wellington Nem, Samuel Rosa, Marcos Junior. Has good potential ...However, Samuel Rosa plays in the position of Fred, the best player of Fluminense. Play a few times, but can play the Brazilian Championship, Fluminense forward in the Libertadores.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=samuel+rosa+fluminense&oq=samuel+rosa+fluminense&gs_l=youtube.3..0l2.626.1994.0.2066.11.3.0.8.8.1.205.326.2j0j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.g8ijVtKyNAk

The decision is yours. My opinion, you should sell. :/

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What About MATTHEUS' date=' Oliveira??? He will going to Juventus??? What is his potential?? Thanks in advance..[/quote']

heres the answer in the end! it collapsed......

Flamengo have turned down the proposals from Italian giants Juventus to sign Bebeto’s son Mattheus.

The 18-year-old was thought to be on his way to Italy after club officials met with Flamengo at the headquarters of MFD last week, who are the agency managing Mattheus' career.

The deal would have seen the Brazilian side receive approximately €2 million for their 80% ownership of the Seleção Under-20 star.

However, the Rubro-negro have now turned down that offer after the Serie A outfit proposed to pay the fee in two instalments.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What About MATTHEUS' date=' Oliveira??? He will going to Juventus??? What is his potential?? Thanks in advance..[/quote']

The negotiation with Mattheus was canceled, he was not even good player, only son of Bebeto (champion of the world in 94). Honestly, much money for little football.

Came a new player at Flamengo, "Rafinha". 1 assist + 1 goal in your professional debut, in classic Flamengo x Vasco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzyBafIVTB8 - Goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6tTp5yaMk - Ass

Should I sell Souza Andre' date=' Willian Jose and Lucas Zen? :)[/quote']

hang on,

Andre, 24months or so ago was in the Brazil squad.

Starts as Santos no.1 CF this season, with Neymar playing off him... if he rediscovers his form from his last spell at Santos he could well be back in the NT, his move to Europe failed as he was too young & inexperienced..

Willian Jose, offered promise early on, had a good U20 WC last time out and was expected to go on and do well at Sao Paulo but couldnt get a look in due to Luis FABIANO. I would of said get rid but i think he could have a decent campaign and restart his career with Gremio this season.

IMO you should be keeping the two forwards for another season yet.

Lucas Zen, may well struggle for gametime this season, sell him

When and why did Souza Andre move to Atletico Miniero (On his SM Profile)

Makes them an exciting side with Jo' date=' Ronaldinho and Bernard.[/quote']

his rights belong to ATH.MG, but he plays at Santos.

3rd party ownerships, confuses the heck outta everyone but its the norm in south america.

Santos owned him.

Dynamo Kyiv bought him for 8M

they loaned him to Bordeaux and then Ath MG.

Mineiro then bought 20% of his rights for a 1 year contract,after that year MG bought the other 80% but via an investment group (april 2012)....in July 2012, Ath MG stated they bought the full rights from the investment group, therefore owning him outright, on a contract that runs to summer 2016.

on 10/8/12, Santos bought 18 months of his contract for 1.8M, which runs until Jan 2014....

so technically he is on loan at Santos from owner club Ath.MG..(which needs updating on SW)

;2444043']his rights belong to ATH.MG' date=' but he plays at Santos.

3rd party ownerships, confuses the heck outta everyone but its the norm in south america.

Santos owned him.

Dynamo Kyiv bought him for 8M

they loaned him to Bordeaux and then Ath MG.

Mineiro then bought 20% of his rights for a 1 year contract,after that year MG bought the other 80% but via an investment group (april 2012)....in July 2012, Ath MG stated they bought the full rights from the investment group, therefore owning him outright, on a contract that runs to summer 2016.

on 10/8/12, Santos bought 18 months of his contract for 1.8M, which runs until Jan 2014....

so technically he is on loan at Santos from owner club Ath.MG..(which needs updating on SW)[/quote']

Ah ok, thanks for clearing it up.

Why are South Americans so damn confusing lol

;2443164']hang on' date='

Andre, 24months or so ago was in the Brazil squad.

Starts as Santos no.1 CF this season, with Neymar playing off him... if he rediscovers his form from his last spell at Santos [b']he could well be back in the NT[/b], his move to Europe failed as he was too young & inexperienced..

Willian Jose, offered promise early on, had a good U20 WC last time out and was expected to go on and do well at Sao Paulo but couldnt get a look in due to Luis FABIANO. I would of said get rid but i think he could have a decent campaign and restart his career with Gremio this season.

IMO you should be keeping the two forwards for another season yet.

Lucas Zen, may well struggle for gametime this season, sell him

It won't happen. André is neither half the player he once was in his first spell for Santos.

what's up guys? need to know what you think about Fabricio, CM from Sao Paulo and Assunçao, CM from Santos.

I have both of them in a very competitive GW, and needed to sell one of them to get some money.

now's what I think: Marcos Assunçao is a great player, and I think he will get some play time in Santos, but he is 36 and will probably never get a rise again, maybe even lose rating. probably his last year playing professionally too.

Fabricio is an excellent player (that's what I heard), but had a lot of physical problems, injuries.. almost didn't play last season; apparently, he has recovered this season, and is ready to try to grab a place in sao paulo's midfield. the problem is their midfield is playing well since last season and for the moment I don't see him getting a place in starting 11.. he is 30.

if he plays and can get to his old performances, I think he will deserve a rise, but that's in a long term. and there is nothing sure about it.. and if he fails to come back and gets injured again, or stays in the bench, maybe he'll lose some rating again?

what should I do? should I sell one of them? which one?

:D

thanks guys, that's a tough one!