Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

what's up guys? need to know what you think about Fabricio' date=' CM from Sao Paulo and Assunçao, CM from Santos.

I have both of them in a very competitive GW, and needed to sell one of them to get some money.

now's what I think: Marcos Assunçao is a great player, and I think he will get some play time in Santos, but he is 36 and will probably never get a rise again, maybe even lose rating. probably his last year playing professionally too.

Fabricio is an excellent player (that's what I heard), but had a lot of physical problems, injuries.. almost didn't play last season; apparently, he has recovered this season, and is ready to try to grab a place in sao paulo's midfield. the problem is their midfield is playing well since last season and for the moment I don't see him getting a place in starting 11.. he is 30.

if he plays and can get to his old performances, I think he will deserve a rise, but that's in a long term. and there is nothing sure about it.. and if he fails to come back and gets injured again, or stays in the bench, maybe he'll lose some rating again?

what should I do? should I sell one of them? which one?

:D

thanks guys, that's a tough one![/quote']

id sell Fabricio. He is backup to the backup at SAO. Wellington, Maicon & Denilson ahead of him and then youngsters Schmidt & Caio likely to play more than him.

Assuncao is likely to get some game time at Santos as they are currently selling Adriano Bispo to Gremio, so unless they replace him, Marcos could step up.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

This is probably more of a general "Brazilian's" question than anything...

Which keeper should I get to be my Number 1... I have Cabral as Number 2 (88) and he does seem to concede a few goals despite having a decent defence of Danilo, Dede, Miranda and Caceres....

Artur Moraes (89) (Benfica)

Victor (89) (Mineiro)

Cheers :)

This is probably more of a general "Brazilian's" question than anything...

Which keeper should I get to be my Number 1... I have Cabral as Number 2 (88) and he does seem to concede a few goals despite having a decent defence of Danilo' date=' Dede, Miranda and Caceres....

Artur Moraes (89) (Benfica)

Victor (89) (Mineiro)

Cheers :)[/quote']

simple terms Artur. One rumour is that he will take the gloves at Barca next season. Just a rumour though.

hi guys' date=' how good is wellington from sao paulo? thanks in advance[/quote']

he is good. thats all you need to know ;)

;2449604']simple terms Artur. One rumour is that he will take the gloves at Barca next season. Just a rumour though.

he is good. thats all you need to know ;)

Can't you get Rafael from Santos? Or Helton from FCP?

But between Artur and Vitor, it's Artur all the way and if you buy him now you acquire a small chance of a 90 :rolleyes:

Hernan Barcos (Palmeiras) and Andre Santos (Arsenal) are coming to Gremio.

If confirmed' date=' it will be a strong team, competitive to the Libertadores of America.[/quote']

They have definately done well transfer wise, way to many forwards however this is a good thing. Barcos is a beast.

They have definately done well transfer wise' date=' way to many forwards however this is a good thing. Barcos is a beast.[/quote']

Barcos if he stayed at Palmeiras would turn idol, but would dispute the Brazilian Serie B, with no chance of winning big competitions and carrying the team alone. Andre Santos did well to return to Brazil, little used at Arsenal.

He could return to the Corinthians.

:rolleyes:

They have definately done well transfer wise' date=' way to many forwards however this is a good thing. Barcos is a beast.[/quote']

Gremio paid 2.5M for Barcos, and let 5 players go to Palmeiras..

Vilson

Rondinelly

Leo Gago

Marcelo Moreno

& Leandro Moura

so 1 striker in, 2 out, plus a defender & 2 midfielders...

;2450440']Gremio paid 2.5M for Barcos' date=' and let 5 players go to Palmeiras..

Vilson

Rondinelly

Leo Gago

Marcelo Moreno

& Leandro Moura

so 1 striker in, 2 out, plus a defender & 2 midfielders...[/quote']

Marcelo Moreno is no longer included in the negotiation, would be the 4 players + money.

Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

hello guys

i have got just a simply question for you (i hope...): are there any goalkeepers that people might put immediately after Diego Alves and Julio Cesar, who are into the NT squad? i read that you won't consider Rafael Cabral as the future NT keeper...So which are the ones to look out for?

thank you all:)

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

hello guys

i have got just a simply question for you (i hope...): are there any goalkeepers that people might put immediately after Diego Alves and Julio Cesar' date=' who are into the NT squad? i read that you won't consider Rafael Cabral as the future NT keeper...So which are the ones to look out for?

thank you all:)[/quote']

you misread! Rafael Cabral IS considered a future NT keeper :)

Cassio could also be considered, as is Jefferson & Diego Cavalieri.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

;2452695']you misread! Rafael Cabral IS considered a future NT keeper :)

Cassio could also be considered' date=' as is Jefferson & Diego Cavalieri.[/quote']

ooops sorry, my fault.:o

which is the best, according to you, between Cassio, Jefferson and Cavalieri?

i hope that at least one is free in my custom world, but unlikely...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

should i be keeping Vital DEDÉ been offered 14 mill ?

Dedé since his injury last year, has being awlful, but 14 mil is still little for him.

ooops sorry' date=' my fault.:o

which is the best, according to you, between Cassio, Jefferson and Cavalieri?

i hope that at least one is free in my custom world, but unlikely...[/quote']

Well, between these 3, Jefferson is the worst, Cassio is a beast in the most important games but he is not so regular, Cavalieri is an excellent keeper too, but at his 30, it's difficult to him to become the future NT keeper, with the return of Julio Cesar that has almost the same age.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

thank you dede' date=' repped.

i will ask a different question: if you have to replace julio cesar as a sub in the brazilian NT, who would you choose? Not only between those 3. If you have better ideas tell me. I'd like to know who will be the next julio cesar in the brazilian team ^^[/quote']

I would go for Cassio :)